Chapter 7

Sorry it is such a short chapter 

Picture of Aria Hunters - Played by Karen Gillian 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

England was 2 weeks away .Aria and I have been taking up more shifts at the store , it was annoying to face people all day teachers at school and costumers after school but it was  worth it to spend  Christmas and New Years with the people I actually care about.

“13 days, me, you and our best friends in London it’s going to be awesome I can feel it “Aria said behind one of the casher stands.

“Yeah I can’t wait, Sally booked our tickets already”  

Today was a normal uneventful day, had our tests in Physics, Maths and French, School just keeps getting worse when holidays get closer. But at least Aria was by my side.

It was a slow night which is better for me I could study for my History test.

“I suck I fucking suck in History what is the point in learning this I don’t care about the old ages, the past is the past it should stay there.” I said slamming my history book.

“Oh come on you’ll do great “she said coming next to me.

“I don’t think so. I just don’t feel like doing anything let alone study”

“Well this will make you feel better, come with me” Aria said pulling me to the break room.

“Wait what about the counter”

“We are off in 5 minutes it’s not going to make a difference” she said

“Wait ill hang a note or something I’ll meet you in there”

Be Back later - I wrote on the sticky notes stuck on our cash registers and locked the door

Aria was changing out of her work uniform. As I saw her unbutton her shirt I hugged her from behind, kissing her neck, her shoulders, her back. Her skin is so soft against my lips. She turned around and we started making out she took off my shirt and lifted me up . I laughed as she was putting me down on the bench. I laid down Aria on top of me, as I unhooked her bra …..

“Shit, I am so sorry “it was Tom the shop manager

Aria and I jumped off the bench putting our shirts on.

“Every time, you do this every time Tom “I said pissed off

“I know I’m sorry but you can continue if you like” he said with a perverted smirk on his face.

“Fuck off “Aria said while hitting him on the head,

“Come on hun lets go before he gets more ideas into his stupid head” I said grapping her hand.

When we where outside Aria burst out laughing “Omg can you believe that every time we get into it someone bursts in.”

I put my arms around her waist and said looking in her eyes “I will have you, I can’t stand not having you” and leaned over to kiss her.