Chapter 10

Picture of  Jamie Davis    played by Austin Butler 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

“Wake up Lex “I heard someone say, while shaking me. I opened my eyes and it was Hope.

“We are going to go explore remember? “ she said smiling.

“Oh yeah, I’ll just get changed “I said getting up and sluggishly walking up the stairs. When I opened the door and crashed on the bed because I heard Aria in the bathroom.

“Babe are you going to take a shower or what? I am just putting on some make up, you can come in if you want” I heard her saying.

I unwillingly got off the bed which felt so much better then the hard, solid floor I slept on last night in front of the TV.

“All yours”, Aria said while kissing me and leaving the room. I looked in mirror and I was a wreck my hair, bigger then usual and my face was white as paper. “God I need a tan” I said pulling my face.

I turned on the water and took a quick shower. I dried my hair with Aria’s hair blower and it was already an improvement. I wore my black drain pipe and my England flag T shirt and a gray cardigan.

I grabbed my backpack which had my cell phone, wallet, camera and IPod also a bottle of water from the flight, put on my high-tops and rushed down stairs.

Aria and Hope were in the kitchen, “Ready to go or what?” I asked. “Nope Sally is still getting ready” Aria said munching on some cereal. “Breakfast?” the chef asked. “No thx I’m good. I going to call my mom since I forgot yesterday.”

“Pick any phone you want, all of them do long distance calls” Hope said.

I smiled and used the one in the corridor.  

After a few rings no one picked up.

 “This is the Gregsons leave a message after the tone” oh yeah the time difference, I said in my head.

“Hey mom it’s me, everything is good the flight was great now we are going to go see some sites and stuff, you know act all tourist like. I hope you are well and give my best to dad I guess. Bye”

“At last the beauty queen is ready” I said as I saw Sally go down the stairs.

“Good I’ll go tell Louis and the other girls” one of the maids said.

“Sooo” Sally said.

“So what?” I said yawning.

“How do I look? “She said doing a twirl.

“You look good Sall”

“Thx “she said smiling. “Girls come on the British boys are waiting” Sally yelled and went towards the door.

“Right on time cause Louis is here”

We got in the car and headed to the ‘Big Ben’. It didn’t take long and there weren’t a lot of people there.

“I thought that there would be a sea of people here” Aria said, getting out of the car.

“People mostly come at night “Hope said.

“Anyway, picture time” I said taking out my camera. We took a lot of pictures but do you blame us it was magnificent.

“Hey you, mind taking a group picture of us?” Sall asked while tapping some guys shoulder. He turned and may I say he was hot and when I say hot I mean blond, blue eyed bombshell.

 “Of course “he said in that British accent of his. As Sally was walking towards us she did a hand gesture that meant score. “Dibs” she said to Hope. All of us laughed and posed for the cute Brit.

“Thank you, I’m Sally “she said taking the camera from him and shaking his hand. “The pleasure was all mine” he said smiling. He turned away and Sally couldn’t help but stare at his butt. “Look at such a wonderful master piece. “ She said.

“Come on, you boy aholic “Hope said grabbing her and pushing her back in the car. Aria and I laughed at them. “Straight girls” she whispered in my ears, shaking her head.

“London Bridge, please” Hope said to Louis and he nodded his head. Louis seemed like a kind man. He was in his late 40’s and a gentleman.

We took pictures and laughed at Sally who was still hung up on that guy. “You just have to come to terms that you will never see him again” Hope said.

“Negative much “Sally said

“I have never seen you this way over a guy” I said to her.

“What he was cute “she said blushing.

 “Come on let’s head to the ‘London Eye ‘it looks awesome.” Aria said.

And so we did, Hope waited for us on land since she was afraid of heights.

In the eye thing, there were, Aria. Sally and I with three more people.

“It’s him!!!” Sally said in my ear. “Who is? “I said “The mystery boy who else” she said all red and hiding between me an Aria.

“Well Miss Sally Conner is this boy making you shy?” I said

“Don’t be silly” she said still red as a tomato.

“Then prove it, go talk to him” Aria said.

“Fine, but just to prove you wrong” she said walking to him and looking back to us hesitantly. I gave her a ‘come on ‘type of look.

And as soon as you know it she was talking to him. Aria and I looked at the beautiful country in front of us. “I’m really glad you are here with me” she said holding my hand. I smiled and kissed her.

After a few minutes we were back on the ground. We got out but Sally was still flirting with the guy. We told Hope that we saw him and showed her all the pictures we took.

Sally finally joined us. She turned and waved to the boy and we waved with her. He waved back with a smile on his face. “So what’s his name?” Hope asked her.

“His name is Jamie and we are going out tomorrow for tea or whatever they drink here” she said all happy.

“I am happy for you but are you sure you want to go out with him alone? You just met him he could be some kind of psycho. “Hope told her.

“Yeah I tough of that too so, you guys are coming along and he is bringing a guy for you” she said pointing to Hope.

“I love you” Hope said hugging her.

“Come on let’s get some lunch I’m starving” I said to them.

Louis drove us to a restaurant which only served British food, just what we where looking for.

The restaurant was packed but there was a table open by the window. The décor was quite nice and the atmosphere was pleasant not too loud and not to quite.

A waitress immediately came and gave us the menus. We all took ‘Pie and Mash’ but Aria and I  had the vegan type.

 The food came after about 20 minutes or so and it smelled really good. We eat like there was no tomorrow. All of us were starving.

 When we finished we split the bill and were out of there.

“Thx Louis, it was top notch” Sally said getting in the car.

We all laughed I guess she took one too many beers.