Chapter 8

Picture of Sally Conner 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"Hallelujah the time has finally come "Sally said as she was in my bed helping me pack up my last stuff for England.

 "I know right, I can't wait for Aria to come pick us up" I said locking up my suitcases.

"The best thing is English boys, and now I can actually have some" she said.

"Sal you went to England about a million times, don't tell me you haven't done anything" I said sitting on the bed

"Yes , guilty I have been  deprived of some English boy loving, I can't exactly hook up while my parents are there"

I gave her a sympathetic look.

"But now it's going to be just the girls in Hope's big London house, we can get our grove on "Sally said winking at me.

I chuckled. "Come on help me get my stuff down stairs."

"I'm gonna wait outside I am too excited "she said taking out our luggage outside and comfortably settled on one of her 5 suitcases.

I went in the living room to find my dad reading the news paper and my mom watching one of her soaps. "All set darling?" she said getting of the couch.

"Yeah Sally took them outside"

"Have a safe trip and call me before you board and everyday you are there "

"Don't worry mom I'm going to be just fine, I'm staying at Hope's place they have 2 maids and a personal chef it's like a free hotel. I'm going to be well taking care off, you just relax "

"Well I am still going to be worried you're my little girl" Jessica said teary eyed and smiling.

"It's just for Christmas and New Year's mom and I am 17 some kids when they are just a year older then I am leave  home I'm just going to be an ocean away"  7928 km to be exact I said in my head.

"Well have a great time "she said hugging the hell out of me "Simon aren't you going to give you're daughter a hug? "

Dad got up and I looked at him he gave a small pat on the back "Be safe Alexandria, here take this just in case "he said giving me his credit card,

"Dad I have been working for months for this trip I am fully covered"

 "Just take it, you don't have to use it, Think of it as a back up plan" Simon said smiling.

"Thx dad "

"She is here, Lex come on!!! " I heard Sally yell, she was acting like it was her first time leaving the country, whilst she has been going on holidays with her parents since she was born.

"I'm coming relax "I said yelling and giving mom and dad one last smile.

Sally and Hope where in the back seat and Aria was in the front. I jumped in the van and we went straight to the airport to grab some dinner before we get on the plane. I could see my mom waiving from the rear view mirror and my dad entering the house.

They had been some what getting a long a bit better since the doctor gave me some new pills and said that I wasn't in fact bipolar. I am glad that they are getting a long better but I can't help but think that the fighting, the yelling, my mom's alcoholism is all my fault. I can't help but think that I brought all of that on them just by my existence and my troubles and that will haunt me forever

"Babe are you okay?" Aria said interrupting my thoughts.

"Yeah all good, I just can't wait to get there "I said with a fake smile on my face, while inside I was worried about my parents alone in the house together. But I have to stop they are the parents, I am the kid and I am going to London for crying out loud. I plan to get wasted and just have a full on good time with my girl and my best friends.

We arrived at the airport and went to get our tickets and since Sally booked everything she did all the talking, they gave us the tickets and we went to get some food. Now airport food was quite good way better then the food at school. Hope and Sally shared a big packet of 'Doritos' and Aria and I shared some kind of vegetarian thing. It looked like salad to me but it had a funny name.

After all our luggage was settled we waited a few more hours and boarded on a non stop 10 hour 8 minute flight from Portland USA to London England. It was a very long flight , I think the longest one I have ever been on , I had only travelled  to Mexico and Hawaii , my mother and I tagged a long on my father's business trips. I learned to surf in Hawaii and how to make home made tacos in Mexico.

We travelled couch, Sally and Hope sat in the seats in front of us and I sat in the window seat. It was 9 pm when we departed witch meant that we would be arriving at 7 pm , that was one hell of a flight but I planed on snuggling up to Aria and listening to music for half of it and sleep for the other half. Which I had no problem doing, but Hope had some difficulty with all the waiting.

"I just can't sleep "Hope said 5 hours in the flight.

"Just relax just 5 more hours and we are there" I said

"Easy for you to say, you are like a sleeping machine"

"How do you do it? " Aria said looking at me with that cute face of hers

"Practise hun, practise" I said with a smirk on my face.

"I'm going to get some more peanuts "Hope said rubbing her bully

Sally was fast asleep while Aria was reading 'The Bay at Midnight' by Diane

Chamberlain, it was one of our favourite books, filled with mystery and suspense.

I started to listen to 'Futures' there music was alternative. It relaxed me and I slowly fell asleep.

"Passengers, buckle up your seatbelts, we will be landing soon"

 That woke me up and I heard Hope yell "Thank God, a few more minutes on this plane and I will flip out."

We landed and we went to get our bag we found them pretty fast which was a first for me it usually takes me ages to figure out witch ones are  mine.

After we got them we saw a man holding a 'Miss Hope Rogers' sign. "Louis, thank you for coming these are my friends, we will wait in the car whilst you grab our things"  

"What is going on?" I asked Aria

"It's the chuffer; her father took care of everything."

"Fancy" I said holding her hand.

When the airport doors opened, I felt burst of fresh air.

"Welcome to London "Sally said with the biggest smile on her face.

Hope's place was in the centre of everything, as Louis drove us there we could see coffee shops, libraries, restaurants, British people wearing all types of clothes."Everyone has there own swag here that is why I love it so much "Sally said.

Louis pulled up at an amazing house. "Wow is  where we are  going to be staying ? Look at the architecture it's beautiful. "Aria said with a look of amazement on her face.

"I knew you would like it" Hope said.

She unlooked the door and Aria's face light up, she loved those high ceilings, and the fact that this house was built in the early 1900's made her even more exited to explore and look around.

Hope showed us the bedrooms. Aria and I shared one and the view was amazing, you could see the 'Big Ben' and the 'London Eye'. I looked over to Aria when I saw her I just got a feeling of appreciation of how I am lucky to have her and so much I care for her. This girl means everything to me and I just want to be with her as long as she will have me.

I went by her side and kissed her as softly and passionately as I possibly could. She looked in my eyes and said "I think I'm falling in love with you Alexandria Gregson "

Those words made my heart beat a million times faster, a smile formed on my lips "I think I am too Aria Hunters"

"Good" she said blushing.