Chapter 2

Picture of Sally 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

*Dinggggggg* the bell rang finally,  me and Sally went straight to the cafeteria for lunch it turned out that we had Physics together.

"I could eat a whale im so hungry" Sally said.  For a size 2 she eats like a morbidly obese  man but she is still as skinny as a stick. We grabbed a tray and went in line. Cafeteria food is never a pretty site it seems to get worse each year but Sally didn't seem to care she took some of everything and I just took an apple. "How the hell do you survive with just an apple?" she said to me while we went to our usual table.

"I rather eat an apple then die of food poisoning" she rolled her eyes and eat some of Monday's special, meat surprise. "It's not that bad you know" she said I couldn't' help but laugh.

"Hey mind if we join you?"

I turned and saw Aria and another girl never saw her before, she was a bit too over dressed for high school but thats how l knew Sally would like her. 

I looked at Sally and she had an amazed look in her face."OMG is that the new handbag from Dolce & Gabbana? It isn't even out yet how did you get it? "she asked the  brown hair girl .

"Yeah you like? Well I have my ways I'm Hope by the way  nice to meet you "

"No I don't like,  I fucking love it come here and show me everything "Sally said while pointing to the seat next to her.

"The over exited girl is Sally and I'm Lex "I said to her

 Aria sat next to me " I have a feeling they are going to be great friends " she said

"l was thinking the same thing "

" So what's you're favourite song ? " Aria said while pointing at my Beatles shirt. "I have been looking for one of those shirts for ages "

"My Dad got it for me in London on one of his business trips "

"Lucky bitch "she said laughing

"I love all theit songs it's hard to choose but  Blackbird  is my all time favourite what about you? "

"Love me do, is my favourite "

" Dingggggggggg" ughh that stupid bell again off to second period.

Hope and Aria headed to the biology building and Sally and I  went for PE.

"You're still coming over tonight right? " Sally said as we entered the gym to change.  

"Hell yeah anything to get out of that house "

"Good cause remembers Jason from this morning he gave me some ..." she looked around to see if anyone was looking and took out a small bag of white powder.

"Drugs" she finally said

I smiled and raised my eyebrows as if to say bring it on.

We got changed and went on the track. The teacher blow her whistle and off we ran 200 meter race. Running was the only place I could be free and it just feels like l am running away from all the overwhelmingly dark thoughts  in my head .Running away was always my strong suit. 

I was the first to finish the race, while reaching the school record .My former PE teachers begged me to join there school sprint team but I just wasn't interested and this new teacher didn't mind taking a shot at asking me either but I just let the opportunity pass like every year before.

School finally finished and Sally gave me a ride home so that I could get my things for the sleep over at her house.

"You always do this going on trips and leaving me here alone " I heard mom yelling from outside the house. I got my key out and entered slamming the door behind me so that maybe they would notice me and stop their nonsense.

"I have to go this is a huge business deal" But it obviously  didn't work  because dad gave mom a kiss goodbye and left ignoring me on the stairs.

"Oh hello darling" mom finally said "If you run you could catch him"

"I'm good mom I'm sleeping over at Sally' s tonight" I said as I made a dash upstairs and grabbed a change of clothes and some pot  from  my Bob Marley CD box set . It's not as if it's would make a difference if they found out.

 I ran downstairs and got into Sally's  car, did I mention that it was convertible ? yeah she got it on her birthday last year. Her parents spoil her senseless but she loves that.

Her house was huge it had 5 bedrooms for only 3 people . A huge kitchen and living area and a pool house as big as my own house. We stayed there that night so that her parents and the maids wouldn't bother us.

 Sally opened the door and slammed her bag on the floor and went straight to the kitchen "God school makes me so hungry I think it's the stress "she said

"Honey, you don't know the meaning of being stressed and anyway everything makes you hungry."

We turned the music on : Beyonce  , Sally's favourite . We instantly started singing and dancing to 'All the Single Ladies ' .

"If you like it you should have put a ring on it , Don't be mad as soon as you see that he want it, If you liked it you should have put a ring on it , Oh Oh Oh "

We sung and danced till we couldn't do it any longer. I loved Sally she makes me laugh so hard. After a round of 'Shakira's Hips don't lie' we crashed on the couch. Laughing our buts off. 

Sally got up and started showing me the clothes she bought . I love seeing her happy, it makes me happy. I felt my cell phone vibrate in my pocket, it was a message from Aria " So glad I met you today I loved talking to you I don't know if this sounds weird but I have been searching for someone like you for a while. Anyway I'll see you tomorrow during Maths and French  xx "

I got up and started doing my happy dance , Sally took my cell phone from me and said smiling "looks like someone made a friend or maybe more  "  I laughed .

"Aria is a lesbian right ? Well whatever she is ,she is pretty hot "Sally continued saying "I would totally bang her ". An expression of shock surrounded my face and said "I didn't think you were into that type of thing Sal and anyway I saw her first"

"Well anything once and don't get you're panties in a twist she's all yours"

I smiled "Good, enough sex talk it's high time "

We split the powder and snorted it, . We have been getting high together for a long time now. We first started freshman year, at some dude's party, you know same old story peer pressure.  But getting high for me is a nice escape it takes me into another world. After a few minutes it kicked in and I started laughing and Sally started to get paranoid that someone was in the house so we decided to go by the pool. 

We wanted to swim " Look I will go get ... get our bikinis without  dying I promise I'll just tell the killer to  chill " I said talking in a low voice  so that the imaginary killer wouldn't hear me . But Sally wanted to go skinny dipping and we did.

We started stripping, and jumped butt naked in the pool. Sally had an amazing body, her stomach was smooth and her breasts  perfectly shaped but I still had no interest in her, I mean she was my best friend I would never like her that way. 

After a few hours the drugs started to wear off they weren't as strong as we thought but they did give us a bit of a trill.  We smoked some cigarettes and at about 2 am we fell asleep only because her father came home from god knows where and told us to go to bed since it was a school day tomorrow.

I dreamt of Aria .........