Chapter 1

This is my first book so please do not hesitate to  tell me what you think  , l would appreciate any kind of constructive criticism. 

Picture of Alexandria (Lex)  Played by Willa Holland  

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ 

"Good Mourning Portland , the weather is sunny and bright a great day  for those kids to return  to school. But on other news a baby whale.. ." 

"Oh Shut up "  I sad while throwing Deathly Hollows at the alarm radio.

"Alexandria, wake up first day of Senior year remember ? I have feeling that it's going to be a great year"

As if I could forget about it mom didn't stop bugging me to go shopping for school supplies.

"Alex !!! wake up don't make me come up there " This time it was my lovely father yelling his ass off  like he always does .

" Im up for fuck sake , relax "  I sad sighing .I turned on Sleeping with Sirens so that I could zone out dad and mom's yelling . Same crappy story everyday.

I walked towards the bathroom my hair was a total mess as always I brushed it but it just couldn't get back to normal I gave up and wore a beanie an easy substitute, put on my black jeans and my favourite Beatles shirt.

I wait to hear the door slam before I go downstairs so that I avoid at least one parent. The door slamming is my dad leaving for work , god he is such a a pain I thought as I entered the kitchen .

My mom smiled at me as she was whipping a tear from her check. "You're father is in one of those moods again "she said. " When isn't he in a mood "I said while eating my cereal.

When I was finished I grabbed my bag and headed to the door but Jessica stopped me " Honey don't forget the pills " mom said as she handed me the  spot covered bowl  filled with my pills. I took it and headed off to school.

Gosh it annoys the shit out of me when she does that. "Honey your pill" I said imitating her. As if I will go crazy if I don't take it well I don't blame her taking care of  a manic depressive 17 year old wasn't an easy job no wonder she picked up alcoholism.

                                                                                       .......

"Looking good wanna ride? "   My neighbour's sons  Scott and Mason Peterson who are too popular with the ladies if you ask me  .

"Piss off "I said annoyed

"Feisty just how I like them "Mason said

"Just go annoy someone else will you? " If only they knew that I had no interest in them what so ever .

As I said that Scott pressed on the gas and drove like a crazy man.

I turned the corner on 5th Street and saw Sally in the parking lot flirting with some guy. Who is that?  Dean?  No she already slept with him then it must be his brother James.

Sally  is my best friend l've  known her since Junior High we where the ones who constantly  got into trouble, but that's why I love her however  loving her doesn't keep me form saying  that she is the biggest slut in  school and l admire how she owns it , there is no reason for a girl not to love sex just as much as a guy.

 I have known her for so long but I still don't tell her anything about myself  that actually matters ,she doesn't even know that I'm depressed but than again that's how our friendship works we keep stuff to ourselves and just have a good time together.

She came  running over to me embracing me into a hug  " I missed you so much , Paris was no fun without you" . She let go of me and waved at the guy she was talking too. "God isn't Jason hot  " Wait isn't that James ? " I said confused. "Nope shagged him before Paris, Alex you got to start keeping track ". " I will never get used to your crazy sex life " . I said while we where walking through the school doors to get our senior year school schedule.

Sally kept rambling on about her summer in Paris she kept on talking about all  the shoes and the clothes she bought but the most popular subject  she talked about was  of course French boys . I was jealous of her because while she was eating those  croissants I was busy having the biggest break down yet I self harmed more then ever before. I couldn't help it I just kept doing it till blood was running down my arm from my wrists or form my thighs  . No one noticed this I couldn't talk to anyone about anything I was so depressed I still am and I have no idea why, if my mom knew about it she would just drink her sorrows away and my dad would ship me off to some mental hospital and I couldn't tell anyone else I don't trust anyone, I don't even trust myself .......

"Lex "

" What ?"

" Don't these shoes look good on me ? There from an aspiring fashion designer in Marseilles "Sally said

"Yeah to die for "I said rolling my eyes .

We went in the school reception and went in different alphabetical rooms to get out bloody schedule. Sally  went in room labelled A-D since her last name was Conner, and I entered in E-H. I waited in line and didn't help but notice this girl in the next line , bright red hair , green eyes she was picture perfect , she caught me looking and smiled . I smiled back, she was fucking beautiful. Finally I got to the front and as I was signing my name I saw a LGBT bracelet, looked up and saw that it was the red head.

"Aria Hunters "she said grinning

"Alexandria Gregson , but you can call me Lex all my friends do " I said grabbing my schedule and headed towards the door.

She followed me, "Nice bracelet" I said garbing her arm to have a closer look at it .

" Thanks I like it too "

" You know what it stands for right ?"

" Of course I do I'm a lesbian, l hope you don't mind Lex "

" No it's cool, so what do you have first period ? I got Maths with Mr Andrews "

" Same here I guess we are going to be class mates  "

" Yeah I guess my mom was right it is going to be a good year " I giggled .

We headed towards Mr Andrews class and sat together and talked all threw class like we where friends our whole life. I loved talking to Aria she gave me her number before I went to History and told me to meet her at lunch.

In History and all the lessons after I just thought of her. Is this normal to be thinking of someone this much after just meeting them?  I never thought about a friend for this long before. 

I didn't give a shit about Colombo or whatever the teacher was talking about. I think I'm going insane yeah that's the logical explanation of thinking about Aria, her  wavy red hair the way she walked , talked . "For fuck sake stop this " I said under my breath but still the guy  next to me heard and said to me " I know right , can history be any more boring" I chuckled if only he knew.