Chapter 9

Picture of Alexandria Gregson -  Played by Willa Holland 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"Come on love birds we need to decorate "Hope said all exited in our bedroom door.

Aria and I smiled and went to help the maids decorate for Christmas. It was a huge house to decorate but the maids did half of the work already.  Aria was in charge of the Christmas tree, Sally had to put up the Christmas lights and I had to put the decorations in place while Hope did some of everything.

"Lex put on some music we need something to jam too" Sal said from on top of the ladder.

There wasn't any good stuff to choose from Hope's dad record collection which was somewhat surprising since he owned a record label.

"There isn't anything good in there, dad has some pretty odd music taste, but it is different from the artists he signs" Hope said.

"No worries I'll just go grab one of my CD's "I said putting down the dancing snow man on the mantel.

As I went to grab my 'Cute is what we aim for' CD I knocked over my bottle of pills which apparently weren't as well hidden as I thought. Then I got on my knees and hid them behind the dresser and the wall. I haven't been taking them as I should but it didn't make a difference I felt just fine.

"What's taking so long" I heard Sally hell in frustration.

"Gosh women have you no patience" I said running down the stairs, and then popping the disk in the huge surround sound.  After a few seconds 'Doctor' was blasting from the speakers.

"I'll be you're doctor. I'll be you're cure, I'll be you're medicine and more yeah you can rest a sure, I'm you're doctor I'm you're cure."

 We all started dancing and singing along while decorating. We finished at around 10 o'clock London time, we where tired as hell but also starving. So instead of sleeping, we stayed in the living room watching movies and eating all kinds of junk. It was a great first night in London and Christmas was two days away, which meant new years a few more days after that. I was exited for this one more then any of the others, not because I had a girlfriend because Aria wasn't the first one but because it meant a new start, a new beginning. 2011 was great and all but let's not kid our selves it sucked big time. 

I had too see Megan my child hood friend move to bloody Texas on January which absolutely destroyed me and was the start of my so called illness.  I broke up with my cheating girlfriend Caroline on February. Because and I quote "You just don't do it for me "I mean what the hell does that even mean but I'm glad it ended because then I wouldn't have met Aria in September.

Then I was going to fail sophomore year, but my dad pulled some strings for me to redo my finals and he personally saw to it that I passed all of them by grounding me and stalking my every move.

Then to top it all off Sally went to Paris for   the summer which meant that I had to spend summer vacation at home and going to parties with some of my schoolmates which I didn't mind doing since I was high most of the time.

But from September life was getting better, meeting Aria and Hope changed everything well not everything, but the major part of my life. If a few months ago when I was getting high and making out with random people,  some one would have told me that I would be spending Christmas vacation in London , laughing and having a great time with my friends I wouldn't  believe a word they where saying.

I was happy for once I remembered what happiness actually felt like. This.... this is were I belong with people that care , people who love me and make me happy and not empty inside like I felt the majority of this year. That is why I am exited to start a new year feeling happy and actually enjoying myself .