Chapter 15

Picture is of    -    Toby Hemingway as Scott Peterson 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I woke up to 6 missed calls from Aria and 3 from Sally, my head aching, my wrists hurting just like I felt months ago ... miserable.

*Ring, Ring*

"Hey"

"Lex are you okay? How is your mom?" Aria replayed I could hear the worry in her voice.

I wanted to say that I was feeling like shit and that my mother could die at any second but instead I said "We are fine, tell Sally I am staying at her pool house I have to go bye."

My stuff was all over the floor I changed in the living room, washed my face and remembered of dome pot Sal and I hid in the closet.

I smoke it and roll up some cigarettes and went to the hospital

                                                              ***********************

Jessica looked worse than before, she looked like a skeleton. When I saw her like that I remembered how I threat her , how she threated me , how my own father hates my guts and how my family is not even a family at all.

As I entered the room I knew that this was the last time I will ever see my mother and that I don't deserve to be in the same room as her. I released that my mother

deserves more than me , more than the man she married, Simon and I did this to her ...we killed her.

I looked at my mom for the last time and I kissed her forehead, whispered in her ear "I am sorry" I left the room and planned to never go back.

I got a cab and went to my house packed up my clothes, my CD's and my books and took all of the money Simon had around the house. Family photos were framed around the house, fake smiles on our faces and that is when I decided to trash the house I grew up in.

I went to the liquor store and bought as much beer and alcohol I could carry and then went to the paint store right around the corner to load up on supplies. I texted everyone I knew and left messages online. I will show Simon what about two hundred teenagers can do to his house while drunk out of their minds.

I put my mother's stuff in the garage and planned to sell the valuable ornaments on e bay . I called a cab, loaded the stuff and went to Sal's pool house. I started taking pictures of the stuff and posted them online and breaking some of the stuff in the process. 

At about eight I got ready and wore my long british flag shirt , put on some makeup and wore my knee high boots with some tights underneath. Both some more alcohol and went to my house.

 I could hear the music from around the corner; I guess they figured out that the door was open.  I danced and got wasted while splashing paint on the walls, spraying on graffiti  all with the help of other wasted teenagers.

But then I heard it , and yelled "Daddy is home " on the top of my lungs.

"What the fuck do you think you're doing?" Simon was yelling while turning  off the music.

I ignored him and grabbed a girl and continued dancing everyone did the same. When you are wasted you don't need music to dance.

"I am talking to you Lex answer me what are you doing ?"

"I am dancing Simon want to join in , or are the girls too old for you ?"

"Look at what you did to my house "Simon said yelling as loud as he could "Get out you ungrateful brat, GET OUT!"

"Ungrateful, are you kidding me what should I be grateful for having you as a father, having a mother who is dying, grateful for a family that makes you feel unwanted ,like you are  a waste of space . Well I 'am sorry I am a lesbian Simon I am sorry I enjoy making love to girls" I said while grabbing the girl next to me and practically sucking her face off.

"You bitch get out and never come back." Simon said, red in the face.

"Well you just read my mind you asshole " I said holding the girl's hand and walked outside.

As I left the house I spotted Scott my next door neighbour getting pushed out by my dad "Hey Scott give us a ride will you".

"Sure thing babe" he said walking to his car. Usually I would hit him if he called my babe but I was too wasted to even care.

The girl and I got into his car when Mason joined us, Scott's brother. "Where to?"

"Anywhere "I say. When I took another look at the girl I figured out that it was Lindsey a sophomore.

"My house is free if you want" She said, and that is where we went.

We got out of the car a bit drunk then when we entered into it, and when I say drunk I mean me making out with Scott Peterson drunk.

Lindsey's house wasn't big but wasn't small either we turned on some music and got into her dad's liquor cabinet. I don't even remember a time I drank this much.

We danced in the living room, made out with each other and then Lindsey and Mason went upstairs.

"I thought you were gay "Scott said when we were alone in the living room on the couch.

"I am "

"Then why are you making out with me and anyway I thought you had a girlfriend" he said

"I do and since when do you care?"

"I don't you just really know how to get into someone's mind that's all"

"Do you want to get lucky or not?" I said, and then he did not hesitate to start taking of his clothes and kissing my neck.