A true love kiss -SS

Request from @FandomNeverBeBroken

Kendall began to get her supernatural powers when she was a little kid, she could control elements. And as soon as she got a phonecall from Stiles, being all shaken up and told her his dad was in the hospital and that it was all Scotts fault cause he didn't save him. Kendall got the idea to heal the sheriff since whenever she used water, she could heal people.

Water healed people. 

Kendall rushed from her home to the hospital and ran into the sheriffs room, trying to make no one see her. She heard screams from outside but tried to ignore it as she put on the crane and let the water ran down as she used her powers to heal the man in the bed. 

She dragged the water over him and slowly went down to his wounds and healed them with the water in her hands. Very slowly the girl felt her powers weaken but she couldn't stop yet, she had to save him before taking a breath and get her powers up again. 

Finally all of his wounds were healed and he was fine. 

Kendall smiled before everything turned black for her. 

Melissa got a call from the sheriffs room and immediately ran into his room to first find the man looking okay, but Kendall was on the floor. 

Melissa called a few doctors as they putted her into a room and let her sleep since no one could find anything wrong with her. Stiles was first very happy his father was fine and that Kendall helped him, but when he found out her powers dissapeared and she was weak, he ran into her room to see her sleeping on the bed. 

She looked totally fine but she wasn't at all, and Stiles was new with her powers. But he was sure he heard her someday read something from the book she got from her grandmother before she died. 

A book filled with answers about her powers.

So Stiles first ran home to her room and took the book real quick before getting back to the hospital again and he began to read the book. 

Trying to find the thing she told him about whenever their powers dissapeared and they got into a some kind of coma. 

He looked through the whole book and finally found something. 

A true love kiss. 

But who could be the true kiss for her? Who was the prince in her life?

Stiles began to freak out as he couldn't figure out the boy in her life, so he called Lydia and begged her to help him. 

"Okay Stiles, you have to try first at least, see if you are the true kiss." Lydia groaned into the phone as she was trying to get her homework done. 

"What? No Lydia, I can't kiss her?!" Stiles yelled into the phone. 

"Listen Stiles, it's just a kiss, you might actually save her life if you just touch her lips with yours. You can do it, it's not hard and if you're not the right guy, keep looking. You can do it Stiles, you HAVE to do it, for her" Lydia breathed out and heard a little 'okay' from Stiles as he ended the call. 

He walked over to her side and looked at her as she was breathing, but still sleeping. He slowly leaned in and thought of how much he could save her if he was her prince. 

He gave her a fast sweet kiss and stood by her side, waiting for her to wake up. 

Kendall sat up immediately and took a deep breath before looking around and saw Stiles was by her side, then she knew what happend to her. Her powers left her body and a true love kiss had to make her wake up and her true love was Stiles. 

Kendall blushed before running out, even before Stiles got to say something to her, before she got to say something. Kendall just ran home and sat in her bed and began to think about Stiles.

He was her true love, her prince. She already knew he was, but he didn't and now it would all be awkward since he was inlove with Lydia and had been for the longest time ever.

Kendall sat on her bed for maybe five hours, thinking about Stiles and the whole situation before she got a call. 

From Stiles. 

She decided it was best if she answered and talked to him. 

"Hi" Her weak voice said through the phone. 

"Uh hey, meet me at our place?" Stiles asked nervous into the phone. 

"Okay" She whispered nodding her head before ending the call and walked out of her house and to the three they first met. 

She walked for about ten mintues before she was at their three, it even had their names on it. Kendall touched it and smiled for herself. 

"Hi" A voice said from behind as she turned around and saw Stiles rubbing his neck nervously. 

"Hey" She said back, looking embarrassed at him, he was her true love. 

"I uh.. I have a question" Stiles stuttered looking at the beautiful girl infront of him, she looked nervous just as he did. Kendall just nodded her head and let him continue talking. 

"Do-do you.. uh want to.. you know.. go out.. with me-e?" Stiles stuttered super nervously as he saw her give him a weak smile and began to nodd. Stiles smiled back and both of them leaned in for at first kiss, but it turned out to be a heated make-out.

A true love it was. 

A/N;

I HOPE YOU LIKED IT KENDALL

I SURE DID

THANK YOU FOR REQUESTING

THANK YOU ALL FOR READING, VOTING, COMMENTING, FOLLOWING ME THANK YOU

I LOVE YOU ALL SO MUCH

ME LOVE YOU

JAG ÄLSKAR DIG

J'E T'AIME

xKarro