Party to more -DO

Request from @karism04

"C'mon Karis, just tonight and then I won't beg you anymore to go to a party with me, please?" Karis' best friend begged her to go to a party, just for tonight.

Karis groaned and nodded her head with regret all over her. Her friend squeezed with excitment as she looked around in Karis' wardrobe.

Her best friend threw Karis favorite dress to her as Karis sighed once again and took the dress on and began to fix her makeup and hair. 

Finally they were at the party, listening to music as they had a drink in their hands. Karis' best friend kept looking around, like she was either waiting for someone or trying to find someone to dance with. 

"We need to find some cute guys" She grinned taking a sip from her drink as she danced to herself and looked for cute guys around the dancefloor and bar. 

"No, we can survive without guys" Karis said, getting a little nervous if her best friend would find some guys to dance with. 

"Aw c'mon, just for tonight, loose up a little Karis" Her friend grinned at nodded to the bar and Karis followed her eyes and almost dropped her drink when she saw one of the guys, sitting by the bar, laughing as they were as well looking around the whole room. 

"Hot huh?" Her friend grinned at her as she tugged her arm to drag her to the bar. Karis kept shaking her head as they got closer, the boys began to notice them and smirked at them. Karis gave them a nervous smile, letting them know she didn't want to be here. 

But yet she did, since that boy with dark chocolate hair and moles was the hottest one in the group of guys but yet she was too nervous. 

She felt like she needed more drinks. 

Karis' friend dragged them to the boys. 

"Hello boys" She grinned at them as they said hi but Karis was just nervously smiling and looking dreamy at the boy with moles over his face. The boy grinned back at her and began to talk to her. 

"Hi, I'm Dylan" He half yelled since the music was so loud, at first Karis wasn't sure he was talking to her but she answered back. 

"Hi, I'm Karis" She said and took out her hand to shake his hand.

But what neither of them knew that after five years they would still be together, after meeting each other at a party to standing here. 

Five years together. 

By the aisle. 

Dylan was standing there by the priest, grinning towards Karis that was standing infront of him. Their hands were intertwined as they looked at each other with so much love, waiting for the priest to tell them to kiss each other and finally be husband and wife. 

"You may kiss the bride" The priest said as people around the room whistling at them as Dylan leaned in and kissed Karis. 

"You're now Karis O'brien" Dylan whispered in her ear as they grinned while they ran out of the church. 

A/N;

I WASN'T SURE HOW YOU WANTED IT BUT I HOPE THIS ONE WAS OKAY KARIS

I WASN'T SURE IF YOU WANTED TO JUST MEET HIM AT A PARTY AND THEN LIKE THIS ONE OR THAT HE PROPOSED TO YOU AT A PARTY 

BUT I HOPE YOU LIKED IT 

THANKS FOR READING, VOTING, COMMENTING, FOLLOWING ME

THANK YOU ALL SO MUCH

I LOVE YOU SO MUCH

xKarro