Kill him with her boobs - ST

Request from @toxicisms

(not a long chapter tho)

Billy and Nick got this great idea to take their team to a dance club but it ended out to be a strip club, Katy and Neha wasn't very glad to go into that club but they did anyways. 

All Katy could talk about was how much she hated Stuart and hoped that the girl that was dance laping him would kill him with her boobs. 

"She should just kill him with her boobs" Katy mumbled with angry in her voice watching the disgusting scene as she drank up her beer and felt the alcohol right away. 

"C'mon, stop hating him so much" Nick said watching the girl looking angry at Stuart, he knew inside she did like him, but he couldn't be exactly sure since both of them seemed to have so much hate forwards each other. 

"Let's dance!" Neha yelled from all the alcohol and dragged Katy with her to the rain room were a few stripers were dancing but walked away when Neha and Katy took over with their weird dancing. 

Katy didn't think about Stuart at all, she was just laughing and having a fun time with her best friend Neha, dancing around as they sang to the songs that was on. 

"This is so fun!" Katy yelled and continued to dance but she didn't notice that Neha left and someone else was dancing with her, but she didn't even care. All she wanted to do right now was to dance the angry away and just have a fun time since she always studied and never had this fun. 

Katy turned around to see who it was, but she didn't stop dancing when she saw that Stuart was dancing with her, she danced with anger now, wanting to rip his head off just as Stuart felt. 

The alcohol then did something neither of them ever wanted to do. 

They began to make out, of anger.

Anger makeout was happening in the rain dance room. 

They kept kissing as they rubbed each other bodies, holding on hard and kissing with so much anger it began to become a hot makeout session.

God I hate you to much was everything inside Katys head as she kissed Stuart hard, just as he did back. 

A/N; 

I HOPE YOU LIKE THIS ONE AS WELL KATY!

THANKS FOR READING, COMMENTING, VOTING, FOLLOWING ME, AS ALWAYS WHATEVER YOU DO THANKS ILY BABES 

xKarro