He kept on looking - ST

Just starting at the internship wasn't as easy at Y/N thought, sure she was really smart and a beauty but when they were going to pick their team for the summer, no one seemed to want to be with her. Only that weird british boy that tried before they started to hook up with her. 

So the poor girl was alone with a few other people having no one to be with, and one of them was a real cutie but he kept on looking at Y/N. It made her a little insecure about what he was really thinking when he saw her standing there alone as well. 

Later on Y/N was picked to be in the group of two idiots and the rest pretty smart unlike the old man that was oddly there and in her group. But that cutie boy with a beanie and glasses was now in her group but he just kept looking at the phone and then when he thought Y/N wasn't looking he sent her a glance. 

That's when Y/N totally realized he was so checking her out. 

She started to smile a little for herself as she thought of him checking her out while she was doing the exact same thing. But she just didn't know how to ask him on a date, it didn't really have to be a datedate just a date so they could atleast know each other. They both were actually checking each other out so, a date could be fun right? And who know what could happen after?

As soon as her group got to have a little free time and go to either the café or just relax for a few hours or so, she decided to talk to him or atleast try. 

"Hey" Y/N mumbled smiling to the beanie boy next to her, that ofcourse still was on his phone while walking, how did he even do that? Why haven't he fall do-

"Ouph" Both Y/N and Stuart let out a yelp as they were now on the floor with Stuart on top and Y/N under him, how did they even get in this position? How did Y/N fall down as well?

"Hi" Stuart mumbled while he was blushing as Y/N were, oddly enough they both were looking at each others lips.

His lips made his face even look better and upclose, they looked like strawberry color and so filled. 

Her lips had the shape of a heart and now Stuart could see that they had a color of an rose, perfect red and they looked to nice to kiss, so filled and shaped perfectly. 

Both of them slowly made a move, they were leaning in closer and closer per second. 

Thet could feel their breaths on their lips and it just made them want to touch each others lips faster but both of them were unsure if the other person wanted to kiss or not, so it happend slowly. 

Just as they were about to feel each others lips, the two old idiots had to run over to them and yell at them that they could order free coffee, tea or muffins. The teenagers groaned as they got up, looked angry at the idiots and then blushed when they realized what they were about to do.

A/N: I need to make longer imagines but I can't seem to come up with any, so as you may know i take requests!!!!! :D xKarro