Hurt - DO

Another day of work was all Dylan thought when he went to the studio to film another few scenes for the maze runner series; the death cure. But a ordinary day it wasnt at all.

Today would be the first time Y/N would see Dylan act at least on the maze runner series and he wanted it to be perfect.

Of course Dylan was very nervous to know she'd watch his every move, admiring his skills of being such a good actor. And Y/N was also very nervous to see him act in a movie instead of a tv show, but she knew he was amazing at acting or else he would have this opportunity to be in a movie.

And this movie had become extremly big and popular all around the world.
Y/N couldn't be more proud of how far Dylan had come, how far her lovely boyfriend of three year had become.
Over these years he became extremly famous around the girls and even around a few boys.

So today she'd watch him with loveble eyes, shinning Y/E/C watching his every move, being all too happy and proud of him.

But Dylan was so goddamn nervous as soon as he got into the building, seeing her standing there, talking, laughing and smiling with the other actors and actress.

"Hi babe" Dylan said and hugged his girlfriend from behind before smelling her amazing perfoume.
Smells just like her he thought and smiled as he kissed her on the cheek.

"Nervous?" She giggled asking him as she turned around to see his face all worried over what she would think of the maze runner and how he acted as Thomas.

"You'll be great babe, I already know that" She said sweet and gave him a soft kiss on the lips before continuing talking to everyone before it was time to act for all of them.

Dylan knew he'd do great and he also knew the others was nervous to know she'd watch them as well but mostly she'd look at her boyfriend acting, running around in the studio. Looking all sweaty but that was hot to Y/N. No matter how Dylan looked he was hot, as hell.

"ACTION!" The director yelled and they began to film the actors running around.
After a few scenes something happend that stopped Y/Ns heart.
Dylan fell over and got himself hurt, very hurt.

"DYLAN" Y/N yelled in panic and ran over to him. All he could do was wince in pain, he broke something and had to go to the hospital immedently.

"They're here!" The director yelled as Y/N saw the ambulance coming in to take Dylan with them to the nearest EMR hospital.

"I'll go with" Y/N said and sat down next to Dylan, holding his hand, whispering sweet stuff in his ear like; 'I'm here' 'Don't worry it'd be over soon' 'I love you' 'Calm down babe it's fine we're all here' 'Dont move sweety' 'Yes babe I'm here, holding your hand'

As soon as they made it to thw hospital Y/N wasn't allowed to follow as they were going to put him to sleep as they fix his broken bones.
She knew he'll be fine, he  will. Dylan is a fighter and Y/N will be by his side the whole time.

A/N
I HOPE DYLAN GET WELL ASAP
POOR HIM
ALL MY LOVE GOES TO HIM

btw i wrote this on my phone so if there's any missspelling sorryy

HOPE U LIKED THIS IMAGINE
THANKS FOR READING, VOTING, COMMETING, FOLLOWING ME JUST THANKS

BTW FRICKIN 10K WHAT THE HELL THANKS GUYS THATS A LOT OF PEOPLE READINGGG
xKarro