mobbed - DO

Request from @InnocentFirefly

Allie had been best friends with Dylan for a very long time and everytime she heard about Dylan being ill, she made him some homemade soup and always walked to his place to give him some and to make sure he was alright. 

She always cared for Dylan, no matter what. 

So Allie made her famous chicken soup that she knew he loved so much. She then grabbed her jacket and began to leave.

But something was off while she walked over to Dylans, she heard the big group of poeple, talking a lot about Dylan and how they would finally know where he live. Allie stopped right away and turned to see many fans of Dylan standing infront of her, they knew she was going over to his place. 

"Sorry guys, it's better if you don't know where he live" Allie said nicely and took a long way home to his place, but they kept following her, yelling at her to get to his place.

Allie was a little scared to be honest, the fans didn't listen to her and still decided to invade Dylans privacy and she couldn't let that happen. She didn't want Dylan to get mobbed, which she was right now, they were following her, taking thousands of photos of her and yelling out Dylans name as they squeezed. 

She walked fast and took a turn before they were able to see her, Allie saw the group stopping and looking around, trying to find her, yelling out her name. The whole group sighed and walked away, Allie took a deep breath of relief and then walked back to Dylans place which she had pasted without knowing it. The group was too much for her that she even forgot where to go at first but also she didn't want them to know where he lived. 

That would be no good, for either Dylan or Allie. They already knew where she lived and she doesn't want them to know where he lives. 

She walked up to his apartment and knocked on the door. 

Allie heard footsteps that walked over to the door and then it opened. 

A ill, paler Dylan stood by the door, giving her a small smile as he let her in.

"Thank God, I never thought you'd come at first." Dylan laughed off and sat down on the couch that was filled with blankets, pillows, and toilet paper. 

"Aw Dylan" Allie said and warmed up the soup and gave it to him as he ate it all too fast.

For a while Dylan was on his phone looking at Twitter, seeing many pictures of Allie walking and even a video when she told them it was better for them not to know. He looked shocked at Allie as she was watching the repeat game of the Mets. She slowly turned her head to Dylan and looked confused at him.

"What?" Allie laughed seeing how serious Dylan began to look, she stopped laughing. 

"You were mobbed while trying to get here?" He asked her as he sat up straight. Allie only nodded to him. 

"Why didn't you tell me?" He asked.

"I don't know" Allie sighed looking at him, with worry writen on her face. 

"You should have told me, I don't want you to get mobbed because of me, I don't want you to get mobbed at all Allie" He sighed, rubbing his neck as he went on. 

"I uh, I love you and I don't want you to get hurt, I can't live with myself if you get hurt Allie" He said looking right into her eyes as he held her hands. 

Did he just say he loved me? Allie thought. 

"I-I love you too Dylan" Allie grinned at him, he grinned back and was about to kiss her, but instead he sneezed on her face.

"OH MY GOD, I'M SO SORRY!" He yelled and took toilet paper on her face to clean it off. 

But they did get together, but badly for Allie the next day, she got sick as well only because he sneezed in her face, so now they were laying in the couch, watching movies, cuddling and both being very sick. 

A/N;

I HOPE YOU LIKED IT

I DID HEHEH

THANKS FOR READING, VOTING, COMMENTING, FOLLOWING ME THANKS YOU ADORABLE HUMANS, UNICORNS, ALIENS WHATEVS YOU ARE IM THANKING YOU FOR READING MY BOOK MEANS A LOT TO ME

IF YOU WANT AN IMAGINE COMMENT ON THE VERY FRIST CHAPTER 'HELLO READERS'

JAG ÄLSKAR DIG (I LOVE YOU IN SWEDISH CAUSE IM SWEDISH POOF)

xKarro