Finding your soulmate -DO

Soulmates, what is that to be honest?

It's the person you were meant to be with, the true person to love in your life. 

And in this world, you would get a special tattoo when it was close for you to find that partner in your life.

Everyone got them around 18, something connected to their partner, but the problem was only to find them. It was really rare not to find your souldmate, maybe one in a million can't find them. 

That was what you were scared of, what if you lived your life without your soulmate. 

When you got your tattoo, you thought it was pretty weird.

You thought it was weird that you got that tattoo, it would be so hard for you to find who your soulmate is

You thought it was weird that you got that tattoo, it would be so hard for you to find who your soulmate is. Many people act, too many and there was a big chance you would be alone forever or for a very long time. 

While you were thinking of your soulmate, he was as well. 

Your soulmate sat in his trailer, looking at his tattoo, thinking who the hell this girl could be. He wanted to find her but how?

Yes the tatto glow when you find your soulmate but until then it might be a little hard to find the right person, to find the soulmate. 

But neither Y/N or Dylan would give up, they looked everywhere for the past 8 years until this day. 

Y/N was just walking in the park, having a cup of coffee in her right hand as she was smiling to herself, looking at the kids. They didn't have to worry about their soulmate yet in a while, but Y/N haven't found hers yet, and it's been 8 years. 

"Ow, hothothothot" Y/N said to herself as her coffee were over her shirt, the man infront of her awkwardly said sorry a million times. 

"I'm so so sorry, I didn't see you and I- ouch what the hell!" Dylan yelled and sat down on the ground as Y/N at first looked weirdly at him before she felt something burn as well, she sat down next to him for a few minutes before it was finally over for both of them. 

Y/N hurried and looked at her tattoo, it was glowing and so was Dylans. They looked at each other, no words were said, they were too suprised to talk. 

Dylan couldn't help himself but to lean in, he was taken away by her beauty and his brain yelled at him to kiss her soft looking lips. At first Y/N  was suprised but then she began to lean in as well. 

And they kiss. 

It was odd but it felt so damn right, they were soulmates, over the kiss, they felt it. 

They were meant to be together, finally they had found each other. After 8 years of looking, they found each other when they weren't looking. 

A/N;

JUST AN LITTLE IDEA

I'VE SEEN PEOPLE DOING KIND OF THIS AND I THOUGHT IT WAS COOL

AND I WANTED TO TRY

TELL ME WHAT YOU THINK OF THIS ONE

THANK YOU FOR READING, VOTING, COMMENTING, FOLLOWING ME WHATEVS THANK YOU

AND ME LOVE YOU

xKarro