Bitchy vibe - DO

Request from @Tinashe_Aquarius

Nadya was excited to start at the famous tv show Teen Wolf, but yet extremly nervous that she didn't know how to act around the cast, so she was kind of bitchy to the whole cast. 

But in reality she was so shy.

After filming a few scenes Nadya went back to her trailer, to calm down and try not to act bitchy around the cast. She didn't want them to think that she was a bitch, which they already thought. 

"Nadya is such a bitch to us" Holland sighed, she thought at first they could be real good friends until Nadya began to bitch up to Holland. 

"Yeah tell me about it" Dylan said to Holland, they were standing by Dylans trailer which was behind Nadyas. So she heard everything they said about her, all the bad stuff that she really wasn't. Nadya wasn't a bitch, she was never mean to people but for some odd reason now she was. 

Nadya sighed to herself as she sat down outside her trailer to hear more about what both of them thought about her, she wanted to tell them all that she wasn't like that, but how?

"Yeah bye Holland" Dylan said, Nadya saw how Holland went back inside to the studio, so Nadya thought she could at least tell Dylan first.

"Hey Dylan?" Nadya said walking over to his trailer, he stopped and turned around, his face was scared shitless. 

"D-did you hear that?" He stuttered, begging to God that she wouldn't bitch out on him after probably hearing their conversation he just had. Nadya just nodded her head. 

Dylan sighed and rubbed his neck. 

"Look I-" 

"Dylan, I'm...I'm not a bitch in realtiy, I'm just so damn shy.." Nadya interrupted Dylan, after that she just walked away, decided to go home instead of staying in the trailer for two hours, when she instead could go home. for the next two hours. 

Nadya sat down in her car and sighed, she just told Dylan how she really is. She didn't mean to be so bitchy to them all, she was just hiding who she really was, because she was scared. 

After those two hours of driving around and doing nothing, Nadya came back to the studio and walked into her trailer to get the clothes for the next few scenes. 

As soon as she opened the door, roses was filled in her trailer, there were roses everywhere. On the floor, on the couch, in her bathroom, exactly everywhere and Nadya had no idea why or who did this. 

"I'm so sorry for saying you were a bitch" A voice behind her said, she turned around and saw Dylan standing there, holding a rose that was just like the ones on the floor. 

"D-did you do this?" She gasped, wondering why the hell he would do that to her, she was a bitch to him when she came to the cast. 

Dylan just nodded his head awkwardly. 

"It's okay, I kind of give a bitchy vide anyways" Nadya awkwardly laughed. 

Out of nowhere Dylan asked a question that Nadya wasn't sure how to answer.

"Do you want to go out with me?" He nervously asked as he yet again rubbed his neck, looking into Nadyas eyes. 

"Erm, I'm sorry Dylan. I don't go out with people I don't really know" Nadya whispered as Dylan sighed and nodded his head before he left her in the trailer filled with roses. 

A/N;

SORRY IF THE IMAGINE WAS LATE

BUT I HOPE IT WAS OKAY

THO I WONT DO A PART TWO WHICH I HOPE IS OKAY

AAANND

THANK YOU ALL FOR 

READING, VOTING, COMMENTING, FOLLOWING ME

AND

I LOVE YOU ALL SO MUCH 

xKarro