Cute little monster - DO

The love Dylan had for food, could feel like he loved food more than you, but no matter how many times he says he loves you more than food, you could imagine him leaving you for food, weird right.

You were currently in the line to order McDonalds and Dylan was so sad because it was a huge cue.

Maybe about eightten cars infront of you and three on the back. This late I never thought people would get food. You see it's in the middle of the night, we drove to McDonalds because I didn't want to make him food, it was really late and I was so tired, still am. So he got me to drive him to McDonalds and home.

He said 'we will be home before you know it' oh well. It's been half an hour, stupid boyfriend.

"Dylan, this is taking foreveeer" I said draggind out forever.

He sighed sadly and nodded his head.

"You really love food" I mumble as a few cars left and now we had only ten cars infront of us, yay notice my sarcasm.

"I do I do, but I love you more" He said sounding really cheesy and then jumped over to me, so he could give me a little kiss on the lips.

"It sounded like you just said yes to marry food" I laughed at my wonderfull joke. I'm so funny.

"The only person I want to marry is you" He said, yet again cheesy as hell.

"Stop being so cheesy" I laughed hitting him on the chest, as he laughed along with me and now five more cars left, and soon Dylan, soon you will get your damn food.

After about an hour of waiting for food, we finally got it, and Dylan was back in heaven, as he held around four bags of McDonalds food in his arms as we walked upstairs to our apartment.

"FINALLY FOOD!" Dylan yelled happly as he sat the bags down and took the food out and just started to eat it like the little cute monster he is.

A/N

I'm sorry they aren't so long yet, but later I hope they'll get a bit longer, but still I hope you liked them!

Thanks for reading, commeting, voting whatever you do thanks xKarro