Photo booth - DO

Request from @MotherOfStydia

Sofia decided today was a perfect day for her and Dylan to go outside to chop a little, since both of them were free today and both of them needed new clothes.

So they was going to the mall in town.

"C'mon lazy pants!" Sofia yelled excited at Dylan as she was standing by the door, waiting for him to get ready faster.

He took longer than Sofia to get ready and she was a girl, but Dylan and his hair sometimes..

"I'm coming, I'm coming" Dylan yelled back running down the stairs very fast that he almost tripped but got lucky and took the hold of the stairs down. 

And now it was time for the couple to go to the mall and have some fun.

Eat amazing food, buy new clothes and probably eat more. 

They got into the car and drove over to the mall as they sang along to some good music that was on the radio. Sofia grinned at Dylan as soon as they parked and got out of the car. 

"I'm so excited" Sofia grinned and took Dylans hand.

"And I just can't hide it" Dylan sang, Sofia looked at him with a confused face first, until she realized he just sang a song and then she began to laugh at his goofy-ness.

All day Sofia walked into literally every store and found at least something cute to wear whenever and Dylan walked into two stores and brought two t-shirts while Sofia had at least seven bags filled with clothes.

Dylan sighed as he saw she was about to go into another store by the very end on the mall, but then Sofia suddenly stopped and looked at something. Dylan walked over to her slowly, begging to God that it wasn't a new store filles with clothes. 

It wasn't a store.

It was a little cute photo booth.

It was red and had a lot of photos of people kissing and grinning into the photo. 

Sofia looked at Dylan with happiness in her eyes and a big smile on her face.

"C'mon!" She yelled super excited and dragged him into the photo booth.

The room was very little so Sofia had to sit in his lap,, but he didn't care. he loved it whenever she saw sitting in his lap, cuddling with him. 

Sofia put in the money and waited for it to count down.

Five.

Four.

Three.

Two.

One. 

And then they went on with four more photos, so totally they took five photos and ordered so they could get each of them by themselves.

As soon as they walked out, Sofia hurried to take the photos, she gave half to Dylan and grinned at her. 

The first photo they took, they grinned into the camera, the second one they grinend at each other and their eyes was filled with love for each other.

The third one Dylan leaned in to her, their noses touching each other as they were still grinning. The fourth one, they kissed a very sweet kiss and the very last one they did a funny grimace. 

"Best photos ever" Sofia grinned and kissed Dylan as they then went home, to cuddle and watch movies, while Sofia mostly would try on her new clothes and ask Dylan if they looked good on her. 

And he would always say 'as beautiful as always babe

A/N;

I HOPE YOU LIKED IT

I LIKED THE ENDING MORE THAN THE START

BUT I STILL HOPE YOU LIKED IT SOFIA

THANKS FOR READING, VOTING, COMMENTING, FOLLOWING ME AS ALWAYS WHATEVS YOU DO THANK YOU MY CUTE MUFFINS 

I LOVE YOUUUUUuuuUUU

xKarro