Scary movie? - SS

Request from @toxicisms

Every friday Katy and Stiles had one of these movie nights, exactly every friday even after they've fighted the supernatural in Beacon Hills. 

The best friends were currently sitting in the couch decided what to watch for this friday. 

"How about Star Wars?" Stiles grinned as he held up the movies. 

"Not again, we've seen it at least a thousand times Stiles" Katy groaned laying down on the couch watching her best friend but also crush trying to find a movie. 

Typical cliché Katy liked her best friend, she has always had a crush on him but always was too afraid to let him know about her crush on him. He always said he liked Lydia and had this long plan on getting her. So Katy couldn't take the chance to tell him which only perhaps meant it would all be awkward.

"Alright, what do Katy want to watch?" Stiles said with a hint on sarcasm in his voice, waiting for her to tell him what she wanted to see for once, since Stiles always decided what to watch. Which was either Star Wars, DC movies or Marvel. 

"How about a scary movie?" Katy smirked at him, hoping he'd say yes. 

"No, nope, not gonna happen, even though we deal with supernatural stuff, I will not watch a scary movie" Stiles said shaking his head a million times, before he looked at Katy and saw her face. 

She looked like a sad puppy, begging to watch scary movies and she knew Stiles couldn't say no to that face, no matter what it was. 

"Fu- fine okay" He said rubbing his mouth as he groaned and putted the movie 'Insidious' in the dvd player. 

"I'm gonna die tonight Katy, you're killing me" Stiles groaned and sat down next to her as they shared a blanket and watched the movie. 

Every second Stiles jumped up and then looked angry at Katy as she just laughed at his cuteness over scary movies. 

Suddently Katy began to get cold, very cold, so she sat and rubbed her arms, trying to get warmer but the blanket and her hands didn't help at all. 

"Are you cold?" Stiles asked looking away from the tv to see Katy nod her head, as he said she could lay on his lap as he rubbed her body trying to get her warmer. 

She nodded again and laid her head on his lap and couldn't stop thinking about how close she was to his face, his lips. 

She could kiss him right now. 

His lips was very close. 

Stiles looked down to see her watching him, he smiled at her as she smiled back and they began to watch the movie again. 

But Katy couldn't focus on the movie, only on Stiles, his calm breath, his eyes scanning the movie and then how kissable he looked right now. 

He was beautiful. 

Katy slowly sat up a little more and held her hands on his chest and he frowned a little looking right into her eyes, seeing how she began to lean in, as Stiles was too. 

Their lips was just a few centimeter away from each other as they kept looking into each other eyes. 

Katy was so close to kiss her crush, her best friend. 

Stiles finally broke the space and kissed her passionly. 

She kissed back right away and they kept kissing as the background from the movie was heard, screaming in the movie but in Katy and Stiles they were cheering over the kiss. 

They were kissing their crush. 

After almost ten seconds they broke the kiss but still looked into each other eyes. Their lips were swollen and looked even more kissable now if it was possible. 

"I like you" Katy breathed out, not breaking their eye contact. 

She just told him, she told her best friend she liked him. 

And before that, they kissed and that kiss was the best she ever had. 

Stiles began to grin as he spoke "I like you too" He said as he leaned in for another kiss before they went back to watch the movie and held hands. 

Neither of them could stop grinning and sending each other glances. 

A/N; 

ALRIGHT THAT WAS THE FIRST YOU REQUESTED KATY

I HOPE YOU LIKE IT!

THANKS FOR READING, VOTING, COMMENTING, FOLLOWING ME, WHATEVER YOU DO BABES THANKS

I LOVE YOUU MUFFINSSS 

xKarro