let me keep digging - T

Request from @fhrostbyte

Being the only girl in the glade wasn't easy for Thalia, especially not when her overprotective boyfriend was guarding over her, where ever she went. And he kept on giving the boys threaths if they thouched you, he was very jealous whenever a boy talked to Thalia.

"Hey Newt, need any help?" Thalia grinned, finally getting away from Thomas for a little while so she could work as well, since she couldn't just sit in the glade and watch everyone work while she wasn't doing anything. 

"Sure, just help me dig" Newt said back, looking around a little to see if Thomas saw him with her, then he'd flip. 

Thalia took a shovel and helped Newt dig up the ground so that they could plant more vegables and fruits. For a while they were really quiet or Newt was because he had no idea if Thomas was near them but after a while of nothing said, Newt began to tell her jokes just so they could talk about something. Since the boys in the glade didn't really get a chance to talk to Thalia, except for Chuck since he was too young for Thalia. 

Thomas did trust everyone in the glade not to do anything to Thalia, but he needed to be sure they wouldn't so he always watched her, but now he was in the maze running with Minho, but he couldn't help but to think what she is doing now, if she's talking to someone other than Chuck. 

Which she probably were, since she didn't like to listen to Thomas, she had her own rules and didn't like it when he was in charge over her. 

But soon Thomas and Minho would be back in the glade since they were already on their way back to the glade, so then he'd see what she is doing now, if she for once listened to him or didn't as she mostly does. 

Thalia was having fun with someone else other than Thomas and Chuck for once, Newt was a really nice guy but Thalia could see how nervous Newt was, he kept looking towards the maze doors to see if Thomas and Minho would be back because if they would, Newt would probably run away even though his legs hurts. 

Thalia saw Chuck standing by the door of the maze, which only meant they'd be here anytime now, but Thalia was having fun with Newt and digging so they kept digging and talking, until Thomas actually saw them and ran over to them. 

"Hi Thalia" Thomas said, giving her a kiss right infront of Newt, to let him know he couldn't have her, she was Thomas and only his.

"Alright alright, jealous man, let me keep digging" Thalia grinned at Thomas, as he took a deep breath, shaking his head 'no'.

"What?" Thalia said innocent while she kept helping Newt, who was extremly nervous over what Thomas would do. You could basically see the smoke out of his ears as his eyes spoke 'I'mma kill you if you don't walk away' to Newt. Newt nodded and walked away, as fast as he could over to Minho and Frypan talking. 

"I don't like it when you're with them" Thomas said, crossing his arms, looking at his girlfriend sighning and stopped digging to look at him. 

"I can still talk to them without them trying to get to me, they know I'm yours" Thalia explained for the thousand time to Thomas, but he kept denying it, he doesn't want anyone to take her away from him. 

"They may know, but they could still try Thalia" Thomas said, getting just more jealous to even talk about others being with her.

"But I would never go to them Thomas, I want you and you only, oh by the way I already have you" Thalia grinned at the end, seeing how Thomas' eyes soften a bit as he put a small smile on his face. 

"Aha, see?" Thalia grinned more and walked over to Thomas and held her hands on his neck as Thomas laid his on her waist, looking into each other eyes, they began to lean in. 

They kissed, like they often do, but this kiss said more than the others usually do. 

This kiss meant; I love you and I won't let anyone take you away from me but also that Thomas will let her be with the others, because he trusted her and that's all he needs to do. 

A/N;

I HOPE YOU LIKED IT THALIA

MAYBE NOT SO MUCH JEALOUSY AS YOU WANTED IDK BUT STILL HOPE IT WAS OKAY

IM PET SITTING TWO ADORABLES DOGS ASDFGHJKL I LOVE THEM

THANKS FOR READING, COMMENTING, VOTING, FOLLOWING ME WHATEVS YOU DO THANK YOUUUUUUuuuUUUuuUUUUU

ILYYY

xKarro