Note From Me About Ch.33

Hi guys. So um I've been gone for like an entire semester and a half (blame college) so I had no idea Chapter 33 of SWK was acting up. I had seen a few comments about it so I responded with general instructions to delete the story and add it again because I though the app was just messing up.

I had noooooooo idea the ENTIRE chapter got deleted until like ten seconds ago. I've come back to wattpad about a week or so ago, been writing here and there, and I just so happened to go into my notifications tonight. I was responding to a comment here and there, and then I saw it. 

I think I laughed so hard I should have abs coming in soon. 

So wattpad glitched or something, and deleted all of Chapter 33. I have no idea how or why, but then it did something even more weird: it published my original mothershitting draft

So to clarify, I never write or publish anything if I don't have everything mapped out. I always make the exact number of chapters I know each story will have and I add notes for myself. Its usually incomplete sentences like "Cole goes to see Poppy. Argue. Lunch with Felicity" or something like that so I remember many many weeks later what I wanted to happen in each chapter. So hilariously, wattpad decided to erase the chapter and upload my friggin notes.

This is kind of (very) funny to me because you guys unknowingly got a glimpse into my writing process! But it also sucks because the whole chapter is now gone. forever. Unfortunately for all of us, I do not have a saved draft anywhere else. One day I am going to go back and edit this all because I'd like to try my hand at publishing, but for now I don't think I'll have time to go back and write this scene for a long time.

So we have two options...either you guys want to wait for me to rewrite the chapter (which I guarantee will be not be as good as the first time)...or I just write a summary of what was supposed to happen. 

I'm so so soooo sorry for the confusion this has caused, but again I don't see myself being able to remember exactly what I wrote. This pisses me off so much because I would have wanted you all to experience this how I had intended it to be experienced. But anyway, let me guys know what you'd rather have. 

Again, not my fault but I'm so sorry this happened. It was low-key (super) embarrassing to have hundreds of people read my notes and NOT THE GODDAMN CHAPTER but I'm a good sport. I hope you guys laugh a little too because I'm friggin dead.

I love you guys. Xoxo.