NEED HELP

Hey guys! Sorry this isn't an update. I was just lying down in my room reading a ridiculously boring text for my lit class (and zoned out) when I remembered a couple comments a few of you have left lately.

Some of you guys have been wondering what happens to Scott Hastings. Well, I already know what I want Scott's fictitious life to be like, but I was curious if anyone was interested in reading about it? For some reason he rallied a lot of support and won a few hearts ;) I was originally going to tell his story later on within another book but I figured I'd leave it up for a vote.

Ultimately his story would end up being a side project and a rather short one, just like Simone's. Both will be like 2/3 the length of Stealing the Groom and Sealed With a Kiss. It's more of a cute, side love story not any wild plot twists or anything like what happens on the upper east side.

So I typed up a quick draft of what could eventually be the synopsis for Scott's story. Here's what you need to do!

1) Read the little blurb!

2) Vote yes for a Scott story or no

3) I need help with a title. I have a few in mind but I'd love to hear if anyone has a cool idea. Try to stay with the wedding/love theme (Stealing the Groom, Sealed With a Kiss, The Runaway Bride, Maid of Dishonor, etc)

Thanks you guys I really appreciate your help. And before you ask, I plan to update early next week at the latest. Thanx!

S y n o p s i s:

Remington "Remy" West is more than just a hot-shot lawyer.

Threading through her corporate, stress-filled days and dealing with her sexist coworkers, she takes it all in stride with a fabulous Italian leather briefcase in one hand and an iced latte in the other. Succeeding in a male-dominated field has taught her many things--among them is how to think like a man. After all, they're all same and keeping up your composure is the only way to keep your heart safe.

Scott Hastings is not like all the rest.

He's been waiting for the right girl, and the moment he lays eyes on Remy he knows she's the one. It's too bad New York City's most sought out estate litigation attorney doesn't do relationships, much less the hearts and flowers type.

When circumstances force Scott to seek legal advice, he knows just the girl to go to. So while Remy thinks she's in California to win his trial, Scott will be trying to win her heart.