Author's Note

Hello guys it's Patricia :).

This is the ending of my very first Wattpad/Hariana book.

I hope you guys enjoyed the book. I will miss your comments and you're constant fangirling.

Also, sorry for not ending it as you guys wanted. I know you guys didn't want Ariana to die and that she should've survived and be happy with Harry and then Harry will change. But in real life that doesn't happen.

Sometimes it takes more than a picture to change a person. Sometimes something has to vanish for the person to realize that they messed up, and then change for the good. People with a horrible past like Ariana had an opportunity to be swept off their feet and be saved but unfortunately by a heartbreak from first love, Harry wasn't able to do that because he was too selfish to think about other people.

I hope you guys understand why I ended the way I did and I apologize for taking a month.

Please read my new book contained with new characters called "Bruised Lips."

I love all you guys' critical and judgmental comments. It really helped me become a better writer.

And I have one last surprise.

After this there will be 2 special chapters posted.

Read carefully so you will not be confused. The 1st special chapter is an epilogue of the ending - meaning what happened to Harry after he accepted that she was dead. It's like a, "did fate give Harry one last chance?"

On the 2nd special chapter is an alternative ending. These are for those readers who hoped that Ariana lived, which is a huge majority of you guys.

Special Chapter • 1 and Special Chapter • 2 has no relation at all. Two completely different endings and doesn't connect to one another.