Skinny Love

Chapter 29: Skinny Love

*

Louis Pov:

"Take me to Harry," Ariana declared in a horribly failed serious tone.

I rutted my eyebrows and hardened my glare towards the auburn haired girl.

"Of cou-"

"No," I interrupted.

There was no way in hell I was allowing this thing to see Harry. Hearing her name from Harry, it's clear that she was the reason on Harry's condition now. She probably broke his heart that's why he got involved into another one of his bar fights. Even though there was no clear explanation and Harry had only let out her name, ever since, my heart filled nothing, but revulsion and regret. Regret from thinking she is different and allowing her to gain entrance in Harry's heart.

Her features were now near me, since I stood in front of Zayn, now facing the short girl masked as a cold-blooded imp. She furrowed her eyebrows in full confusion; her eyes filled of uncertainty and a desperate need of understanding.

"Why would you care if something happened to Harry, when it was your fault? Huh?" I sneered, having enough of her foolishness, since she was acting completely oblivious at the moment.

"Cut the act and be real."

My realization was late from my actions when she was now more distanced from me as she struggles for balance.

"Louis!"

Zayn was now reacting at my abrupt change of behavior that I myself would not predicted to do. He lays a hand on my shoulder wanting my attention as he stepped in front me, confronting me slowly on what I did. But I kept my ears locked, not caring on what he was ranting and continue to stare behind at the girl who has broken my best mate.

That's when a plan came in my mind.

As Zayn recurrently bit me with his harsh words, I pressed him out of my way as I began stepping towards Ariana who persisted gazing down. I grabbed her hand viciously leading her towards Harry's flat, but she held back, unsure on what I plan on doing.

"You want to see Harry right?" I said blankly, my annoyed emotions completely hidden.

She immediately nodded her head and then began to walk with me as I fastened my pace to Harry's flat.

Since Harry had fallen into a deep sleep he isn't able to see her or know she was nearby, which was perfect. I began making my way to the couch, Harry in a deep sleep as he lay on the couch, his bruises and scratches still visible.

Ignoring the lads' questions and alarmed expressions, Zayn also trailing behind me, we finally had a clear scene on Harry's busted picture. She let out a frightful gasp as she began to recoil Harry's fragile sight.

Letting go of her hand, she glanced back at me and the figure that was barely recognizable, as she shook her head not wanting to deem that it is Harry.

I ruthlessly pushed her back towards the sleeping figure that she went on her knees, covering her mouth as she tried to keep her tears from flowing.

I felt not one single feel of remorse for this girl. She earned this. She did this. She broke him again just when he was getting better.

Feeling both my arms getting pulled away, separating myself from her, I looked to see Niall and Liam beside me with both worried and surprised emotions showing on their faces.

"There. You wanted to see Harry. Now you get to. It's your fault why he looks like that. It's your fault. Do you feel happy now? Was this your objective since the beginning?" I bit as I attempted to be in command of my proceedings - the two lads by my side being much aid.