Again

Chapter 27: Again

*

Harry's Pov:

I swallowed the final of the countless shots that I prearranged onto my lips, savoring the inflaming liquor as it pleases to satisfy my wishes. Everything was a haze. Everyone who bordered and speckled the club was doubled. But it seemed that she was the only thing clear in my mind. She remind tattooed in my view as if she belonged in my brain.

I was uncertain if it was love that I felt towards Ariana, but I do recognize that all I want is for her to be out of harm's way, secluded from any hurt. Hurt from me.

I wish for her to evaporate and the memoirs I shared with her would expunge in my mind because then I wouldn't have in mind her awe-inspiring eyes that you could plainly get caught at staring, her lips that I sought to kiss every minute being near her, the blush that creeps on her cheeks as she shyly tucks a strand behind her ear, her calm and composed voice whenever she speaks.

Shaking my head at her printed image in my head, I started walking around the club, stressed at keeping my stability - the alcohol finally taking full control on my thoughts and movements.

Harshly pushing past the clammy bodies, I began to dance with a girl who threw themselves at me, wrapping my fingertips on her waist as she swings back and forth through the beat of the music.

Someone hauled onto my wrists and turned me around to face them.

The room was dark and my vision blurred, not really seeing the person who faced me.

Then everything seems to be clearer as I recognized the button nose and huge eyes. Ariana? What's Ariana doing here? Awh did she come here to see me. She is so sweet and beautiful and sweet.

"Hehe what are youuuu doing here?" I slurred through the blaring music as I poked her button nose. I always loved her nose it was so cute like a bear. No! I don't mean she's a bear. She wasn't fat or fluffy-

"Come on let's dance," she glinted as she led me through the core of the dance base.

She curved her back towards me as we began swaying back and forth to the music, her hips grinding roughly onto my crotch, my bulge hardening from her intense actions. Her hands started trailing up and down my thighs, as she let out a chuckle at my escaped quiet moans near her ear.

At last getting enough of her teasing, I held on her shoulders as I turned her to face me. She bit down on her bottom lip as I grabbed hold of her waist bringing her closer to me, until air was non-existent. I crooked my head down her neck, noticing that I didn't have to bow down much further, knowing that Ariana's height was at least a foot down from me.

Ignoring the abrupt alter of height, I nuzzled my head onto her collar, my curls roofing my sight to her face. I began trailing kisses to her jaw, while slowly making my way down to her neck, pecking it leisurely.

A low moan escaped from her mouth as I began to suck on the spot located just below her ear. Her hands fisted collections of my hair, tugging on them as I continue to lick, suck and graze on the skin, a bruise already forming. I smirked came on my lips as I notice the effect I had on her.

Before I could begin again, someone lugged me back, separating me from Ariana. Now facing a bloke slight smaller than me, his eyes full of rage; he gripped tighter on my shirt, scrunching his eyebrows into a frown, as he flares his nose. What the fuck, I was just about to kiss Ariana. What the fuck was this guy's problem?

"What the fuck man," I shrugged his grasp off my shoulders; sweeping my top that he rutted from his taut clasp. In the course of fixing myself, I felt a vicious fist colliding with my lower jaw. Before I could make sense on what was occurring, the guy straddled me on the floor, continuing his punches, which I failed to block.