Lust

Chapter 23: Lust

*

Harry's Pov:

I am stunned by what I still resume to receive at how some people responded on my thanking tweet a day ago. When some were I love you too's and follow me please, other's were total bull shit. Shaking my head in dismay, I continued to scan the unrelenting tweets from fans.

@Larryismyworldbiatches: Harry is saying I love you to us and have been tweeting more often. Hmmm probably the management.

@tommotheloveofmylife: THANK YOU MANAGEMENT FOR MAKING HARRY TWEET MORE.

@malikcigsandcrackeveryday: I love what management is doing to Harry right now. We all know Harry didn't change.

It actually amuses me that when I show my love for my fans they think it's just for my sake. And it's heartbreaking that everything I, or the boys, tweet in proving that we care, they don't come to value it and assumes that the management had directed us to do it.

We aren't motionless marionettes and the management can't use the strings to control our actions. But ever since the 'Larry Stylinson' catastrophe, management strictly advised me and Louis, even before when I was broken, that we should not act as our own towards each other in public.

We directly agreed at their decision, realizing the epidemic of people, more of fans, thinking of our brotherly relationship becoming to something more.

I love Louis like my own brother, but how about you go to the streets sharing a fit of an old joke, or hugging in public and then suddenly you see fans editing pictures of you guys kissing, putting quotes that includes something about love printed over the picture when you are smiling beside your best mate. Or your fans calling you constantly gay, thinking that their definition of it is any dissimilar from the haters.

I don't have anything against the LGBT community and it doesn't offend me of how they loosely interpret us as gays, but in my opinion it's a bit disrespectful.

So we obeyed and have acted unlike towards each other in open however, fans seemed to detect the distance we shared and soon concluded in blaming the management. Ever since that calamity, whatever we lads do, that was not likely, fans always presumed that management took a big part of it.

Sighing at how my fans view towards my show of care, I stopped my eyes from further scanning more tweets, not being able to bear it any sooner. Looking up from my phone I examined the lads carefully as they struggle further going on the song Simon assigned for us to write.

"Ugh! We will never get this done!" Niall threw both his hands up in the air in sign of frustration, while inadvertently tumbling both pencil and paper he held onto the floor. The lads all nodded in agreement, while Louis still remained in his thoughts when coming back from the loo.

Liam was fast to peek at his watch.

"We have wasted more hours sitting here than actually writing," He stated, grabbing the blank paper from Niall, flipping it back to back in show at our failed progress. According to the clock, it was by now 7:34 p.m and we have begun our idea session early in the morning. And from the droopy eyes and filling of moans from everyone's mouths, we were all bored.

Liam's phone rang. He rushed in getting it out from his pocket, seeking for an interruption from the boredom.

I chuckled at his slipped childish actions and as he notices my reaction, instead of an expecting glare, he shot a grin, not knowing the reason for.

All lads' concentration were set on Liam, expectancy on what it was,in hope that it was getting out of the studio.

"Simon texted and he said we can now go and Paul is waiting outside," Liam said.