Back to Reality

Chapter 9: Back to Reality

*

Harry's Pov:

Wrathfully shutting the car door, I pulled back on my curls, opening the double doors with my beanie still in hand and my phone on the other. Everyone's eyes planted on mine as I interrupted with the loud creak of the door.

"Oh Harry nice for you to finally come and join us," the interviewer shouted, now broadcasting my obvious tardiness to the listeners of the radio.

"So sorry, time flew by fast," I excused, bowing my head in humiliation at the delay.

I directed myself to the empty seat placed between Louis and Liam, and looked straight forward to the interviewer, completely ignoring everyone's burning stare. The chair was unexpectedly icy and stiff; it was hard getting comfortable, but I guess I have to deal with it. I felt a light nudge on my arm. Looking at the side there sat a guilty Louis. He was just about to whisper something to me, but I stopped him from his tracks, giving him a glare and began shaking my head in disappointment. He sighed and turned himself and his attention back to the interviewer.

I sighed to myself. Everything is already changing.

As you can see, I was late in a radio interview because Louis didn't text me notifying me what the hell we were supposed to do today. Fortunately, I logged on twitter and I had to find out from the tweets from fans:

Directionluver16: @Harry_Styles WHERE ARE YOU? ARE YOU SICK? ARE YOU OKAY?!?!?! YOU ARE NOT IN THE RADIO INTERVIEW!

Horanfor1Dxo: @Harry_Styles are you okay Harry? Howcome your missing at the interview....

SwiftyCunt: all you directioners probably are wondering why Harry isn't at the interview. He probably ditched the boys to fuck Taylor ha.

ZarryHslayer: @Harry_Styles not showing up to radio interviews? You really have changed...

Thequiffslut: @Harry_Styles so it really has come to the point when you really don't care anymore about your fans or the boys that you ditch them. Fame has gotten in your head and it's sad that I have witnessed you changed these years.

The last two tweets hit me hard.

It pains me knowing that I was disappointing my fans, but then again why should they judge me? They said they would support the boys and I no matter what happens, right?

In addition, they never really knew how I acted before the fame so they need to stop acting as if they knew who I was, and stop saying that I have 'changed' when in reality they really don't know anything about me.

Someone coughed which snapped me back to reality.

"I'm sorry, but what was the question?" I spoke, not knowing what he just asked, which only added on my embarrassment.

The interviewer came up to me with his phone and showed me a picture.

"A fan asked who this girl was," his voice trails off as I scanned at the photo trying to analyze the bad image quality. My eyes stood still frozen when the picture came clearer as soon as I saw the dark velvet hair I held in my hands. My mouth became dry and I swallowed not knowing how to respond.

"So who is she Harry?" he questioned, his eyes sparked with interest and not to mention the devilish smirk his lips held. My heart started beating hastily as all eyes were set on me once again. I lean back on my chair in attempt to ease the nervousness I held within.

"I don't remember," my tone lowered than usual, hoping he didn't hear so he would get the hint that I wanted to skip the issue. But he didn't.

"Are you sure? You can't forget that easily or can you?" he snickered earning a cocked eyebrow to the side as he stared at me feeling as if he wanted me to make a mistake.