Love Will Never Vanish

Chapter 14: Love Will Never Vanish

*

Harry's Pov:

Walking in my home seeing the curtains shut and the lamp dimmed, the place creating the mood of what I was feeling right now; upset and troubled. I started rubbing the side of my head while in thought. I still couldn't believe that I was about to face Taylor once again. I never anticipated this to happen and I never wanted this to happen.

I threw myself on the couch along with my phone.

I'm not scared of Taylor. I'm scared of what I might do. Having that big argument with Uncle Simon about refusing to go see her was necessary because, I only want what was best for everyone. I already have caused too much trouble. And what was best was to keep me a good amount of distance away from Taylor.

When in the process of screaming to Uncle Simon I notice his eyes full of hurt and distress, and so were the lads. I felt like through the past months I am just a big disappointment to the band, my family and my fans.

Taking out a cigarette, I lit it with my lighter and inhaled the deathly smoke, cigarette being my only friend at the moment. I pursed my lips as I blew out the gray smoke as it surrounded the air around me.

A week.

I will be meeting Taylor a week from now. I wasn't ready.

My hand played with the smoke that I blew. I finished my cigarette leaving its butt on the pot along with the ones I have breathed in before.

I headed to the kitchen cabinets grabbing a box of food for Molly to eat. My poor baby, I haven't had the time to take care of her lately with all the complication that is happening in my life. I feel as if my problems just continue on. Like an endless abyss.

I began to rattle the box which always made Molly approach me but she didn't show. I shook it once more but still no sight of Molly. Now I have become more than worried. Dropping the box on the counter I began searching under the tables, chairs, at my bedroom, in the cabinets calling her name in a calm voice.

Searching helplessly but still Molly was nowhere to be found. My mind started thinking of the places in the house she could've gone to.

A flow of nippy, blustery weather that made my curls move and gave chills all over, hit my face. Then there I saw, the kitchen window wide open. Quickly, I rushed over and closed it.

"Shit, shit, shit, shit," I repeatedly said.

I wasted no time and started making my way to the door but was only greeted with recognizable fur leaping on top of me, making me fall backwards. Letting out a small chuckle I held Molly close in my arms. I was afraid. She was the only one I had.

Someone let out a cough and there stood Ariana. What is she doing here?

"Hi. Uhm. I saw your cat jump out of your window and started wandering about, in the streets as if she was looking for food, so if you don't mind I already fed her," she explained.

She held out her hand offering help but being a man myself I declined her propose and stood up by myself Molly jumping out of my grip.

Astonishingly, Molly was fairly welcoming towards Ariana, even before they knew each other she liked Ariana as a company which was very unusual knowing that she has not been much like this ever since Sophia left.

"Thank you," I kindly said and was in the process of shutting the door but couldn't because her foot blocked the way.

"You know you are really confusing you know? Sometimes you act normal and ignore me but sometimes you're angry at me for the littlest reasons," She stated.