Chapter 24 - Bogey Man

Jai's POV

"I'm bored " Luke whined as he sat on the bed .

"well what should we do" Beau asked.

"hmm....I have an idea" I smirked, getting up from my bed.

"what exactly is your idea" James qeustioned, his gaze focused on me.

"wait and see" I replied.

I walked out of our hotel room and entered the silent hallway. I heard footsteps behind me and assumed it was the boys or should I say monkeys.

I reached the elevator and pressed the 'down' button. The doors opened with a 'ding' revealing a empty elevator.

walking in the boys followed me and I pressed the button to the ground floor.

Beau began poking Luke , probably to annoy him.

"fuck off" he said annoyed but Beau continued to poke him.

ignoring them (as usaul) , I walked out of the elevator. Having two annoying brothers can be great but sometimes they're a pain in the behind.

After ten minutes of talking to fans and taking pictures we finally arrived at the mall.

"okay follow me" I demanded , making my way to the nearest furniture store .

The shop was pretty full considering there was a sale.

I ran to the middle of the shop where there was a bed display and jumped into the bed, pulling the covers over me .

"What are you doing" Luke asked , trying not to laugh.

I smirked .

A lady who looked about thirty made her way to the aisle next to me and I pulledy hand out , grabbing her leg causing her to let out a high pitched scream. I immiediatly brought my arm back , laughing quietly.

I peeked through the covers and the lady who worked here was in my face.

"sir, this bed is for display only not for scaring customers so if you could leave I wouldn't call security" She said with an annoyed look om her face.

sheesh someone didn't get much sleep .

"what was that sir" The lady asked , an even more annoyed look on her face.

shit, did I say that outloud.

"nothing" I mumbled before getting out of the bed and walking over to the boys who were watching an aisle away.

"That was hilarious" Beau laughed.

James shoved his phone to my face

"look who got in trouble" James said in a baby voice.

I rolled my eyes before walking away from him .

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Yo people , many of you know that I am currently editing but I wanted to give you guys a chapter so here it is just a chapter about Jai hm....

anyways a new chapter will be up soon thanks to my super duper co writer @i_heart_jb I would dedicate this chap. to you but I'm on my phone so sorry about that so.... the next chapter will be written by her and to those who asked to be my co writer you guys can still mesaage me your ideas . It would mean alot to me . Sorry I haven't update in a while turns out I have ashtma and have to stay at home for a couple of days so sorry 'bout that

And did you guys hear Ariana's alb yet ? if you did tell me what you think. I think It 's off the hook.

unedited chapter

Ps: if you guys know anything that relates to this story songs, etc. please comment below cause it would REALLY help

okay I'll catch ya guys laer.

byeeeeeeeeee

~iloveoned01