Chapter 45 - Christmas Wishes

Jai's POV

Beau: Merry Christmas dickheads

It was christmas morning and everyone was excited and I'm pretty sure Luke was praying he wouldn't get terrible presents like last year.

Luke seemed like a rude jerk but he dosen't take things to a whole other level. Sure he can piss you off but not to the point you would want to scratch your eyes out, that would be Beau.

Mum: Beau, it's christmas. Stop acting like a little kid for a  change

Mum's comment caused everyone but Beau to laugh .

He rolled his eyes, pretending Mum didn't say anything and continued tapping away at his phone probably tweeting.

Jai: Don't worry Mum, I'll make sure he dosen't end up scaring kids

My phone vibrated indicating I had a text message.

Ariana <3:

Hey :)

Me: Hey, Merry Christmas!!

Ariana: Merry Christmas to you too!!, When are you guys coming back?

Me: In two weeks or so

Ariana: So you won't be here for New Year? Bummer

Me:Nope

Ariana: Awww that's a shame, I gotta go now though Bye, say Merry Christmas for me!

Me:Bye!! and I will

I locked my phone and slipped it into my pocket returning to helping Mum with the cooking.

Ariana's POV

Jenn: So what kind of toys do you think we should get?

Ariana: It depends on how much time we have

Jenn: Well, if we spend three hours here we'll have two hours at the orphanage before Liz's party

Ariana:Okay, I guess we should buy toys the are suitable for both boys and girls.

Jenn nodded and we started our hunt for toys. I started in the girls section.

I told Jennette to get some stuff for the boys as well and we agreed on meeting up in two hours.

By the time we were done we had over 50 toys and spent tons of money, but that didn't matter, I was excited to see the little children.

We took a cab to the orphange. When the familiar old building came to view,  the cab stopped and I handed him some money. I said Merry Christmas before me and Jenn got out of the cab .

I pushed one of the glass doors open, and stepped a foot inside, Jennette following me.

Elissa: Ariana , Jennette, what brings you two here

I gave Elissa a hug, since I came to the orphanage very often, I made friends with Elissa. She's a volunteer and always made the children laugh.

Ariana: We brought presents for the little kids

Elissa: Oh, that's wonderful, let me help you guys.

She grabbed some of the toys from me and Jenn and the three of us made our way to the children's room.

Jennette and Elissa gave out the toys while I sat and talked to the little children.

A little girl with dark brown hair and pretty blue eyes walked up to me.