Chapter 43 - Forced smiles and Miseltoes Part 01

Ariana's POV

It was finally christmas eve and I invited almost everyone. Sadly Jai and the rest of the boys went home to spend christmas with their families.

I didn't talk to Nathan ever since the day I called him up after my decision

*flashback*

I hesitated to diall Nathan' number, but I knew I had to do it. Before I could decline Nathan picked up .

Ariana: um....hi?

Nathan: Babe, what's up

Ariana: er....about earlier...I'm sorry but I can't go out with you anymore

Nathan: If you break up with me everyone will know your dirtly little secret you slut

Before I could even gasp at what he said, he hung up and I sat there speechless.

* flashback over *

I couldn't believe he would go that low.I thought he was nice and sweet. Turns out he's a douchebag.

I shook my head to distract myself from these thoughts and I began gettin excited. Christmas is less than 24 hours away, to say I was excited is an understatement. I was jumping up and down and sqeauling.

Everyone arrived at about 10pm and all of us retired to the big living room and watched christmas movies. Jennette, Mom and I went  to the kitchen to make some christmas snacks like we always do every christmas.

I loved baking and I'm sure everyone knows that. I used to make lemon mernigue pie, but since yours truly released I didn't have time to bake that much since I spent most of my time with family and friends.

No one knew about my conversation about Nathan except for Jennette so it didn't surprise me when Mom invited him over. I didn't mind that much but it was a bit uncomfortable.

He walked in to the kitchen and kissed me on the cheek as if the last conversation we had never happened.

The treats were finished at about 11 and we left them in the kitchen to cool down. Mom went upstairs to change since she was wearing an old shirt which was now covered i  flour.

Jennette and I retired to the living room and joined the others that were watching movies. From the corner of my eye I could see Jenn shooting Nathan a glare while he looked at her confused.

I laughed a little bit at Jenn's behaviour and took a seat as far away from Nathan as possible.

Without me noticing he managed to sit beside me and wrap his arms around my waist. I forced a smile which was made me feel terrible since it was almost Christmas. Everyone should be happy.

Yo my beautiful people!! sorry I haven't updated!! I was supposed to post this before christmas but couldn't finish in time and I wanted to have a chapter before new year!!

Can you guys believe it!! 2013 is almost over!! 2013 has been an amazing year and I look forward to spending 2014 with you guys!! Please vote 'cause I feel like you guys don't like this story anymore. And if you don't what's the use of writing it?

So 15 votes and 5 comments for the next update??

bye and I love you all

kik me and we'll chat 'till 2014

kik-@iloveoned01

Instagram- @lukehemmings_is_my_penguin