Chapter 25 - How To Ruin A Relationship

Jai's POV

After the furniture store incident we all returned home .

I fell onto the couch while Beau chased Luke upstairs.

I sighed and pulled out my phone.

They are seriously like monkeys in a zoo

I tapped the twitter icon and scrolled through my feed and then through my mentions I found alot of tweets from fans.

I read through until I found one that said

"You and Ariana broke up???"

It had a link attached to it. I tapped on the link and waited for the link to load . I had a really bad feeling about this.

Once it finally loaded in , my mouth dropped .

It was a picture of Ariana and Justin Bieber. It would've been fine if he wasn't kissing her. I began to convince myself that it was photo shopped , because it's crazy what people can photo shop today.

I went to Ariana's profile and looked at her recent pictures . There was two pictures of her and Justin, one of them being the picture of him kissing her.

I got out of twitter and let out a frustrated sigh. How could she do this?

I threw my phone to the side. It started to go off but I didn't even dare to touch it.

Finally, after several times of it going off I looked at it , It was Ariana.

The frown on my face became deeper and I ignored the text.

Ariana's POV

When I got back home from y performance with Justin. I laid in my bed with my phone in hand . Post the picture Justin tweeted mentioning me in it .

I sighed I really didn't want to post the picture.I didn't want all the drama and maybe conflict between Justin and I.

I texted him

" No, I'm sorry there's no way I'm posting that picture "

I typed then hit sent

Almost instantly I got a text from Scooter telling me to post it. I groaned and posted the picture.

what's the big deal????

Soon my mentions were filled of everyone asking questions . I kept my to the side . A couple of minutes later I decided to text Jai ,

Me: hey

He didn't answer for five minutes which was unusual since he would instantly reply as if he was waiting to hear from me.so I texted him again

Me: Jai?

I waited more and more and texted him continuously trying not to get him annoyed but come on who dosen't get annoyed when someone texts you every ten seconds?

I lost my patience and decided to call him. It went straight to voice mail .

" Jai, please text or call me I'm ripping my hair out worried sick about you" I said then hung up

After another hour of keeping myself distracted I gave up and called Beau .

"Hello" he answered

" hi" I said , awkwardly

"oh hi, Ariana" He yelled , it was just like him to yell all the time

"Hey is Jai there I really need to talk to him" I rushed all my words out so fast I'm surprised he understood me .

" Yeah he-" He began then there was a pause " actually he's not here ...um...yeah..." He continued .

He was a terrible liar just like jai

" Beau, your one of the worst liar's in the entire universe , I know he's there" I said, rolling my eyes

" sorry" he apologized

"you know what if he wants to ignore me fine bye " I stated, hanging up before he could say anything .

I started to think why he could be mad at me then i remembered the stupid picture. I let my phone fall to the carpeted floor and before I knew it tears were spilling out of my eyes. I hugged my knees as sobs escaped my mouth. did he think I was cheating on him?

The thought of him hating me haunted me even more and my sobs became louder .

"Ariana,sweetie what's wrong" I heard my mom's voice say as she sat next to me

I looked up at her and stayed silent still upset .

" Ariana, don't be upset Jai's a great boy he won't assume things " She assured,wrapping her arms around me

I gave her a small smile and hugged her . My mom was really my hero

After five minutes of us just sitting there hugging she let go and gave me a smile then got up to leave me alone.

I picked up my phone from the floor and sighed, wiping the tears off my face ,still no messages from Jai......

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

ohh drama what will happen next???

Thanks so much to @Hellodollfacce14 for helping with this chapter go thank her guys otherwise there would be no chapter ;) Thanks again Gurl I owe you

Anyways I hope you guys enjoyed this very dramatic chapter and I'll update soon so I don't leave you guys hanging for too long :)

vote and comment it still means the world to me

-iloveoned01