Chapter 34 - Moved On? Not

Ariana's POV

Today is the day Nathan and I would confirm our realationship. To say I was nervous is an understatement I was absolutely petrified.

All I could think about was how my fans would take this. I dont think they'd like the fact I've moved on so quickly even though I didn't.

I pulled my hair , frustrated . Frustrated at the world. Frustrated at the fact I had to pretend to love someone. I'm an actress but that dosen't mean I like acting for something bad. Maybe if it was just being friends with him , I'd have no problem. But no I had to act like his girlfriend.

Why does life have to be so unfair?!

I took a deep breath as if I was about to go for a swim and fixed my messed up hair.

"Ariana, your on in five " Scooter said before heading to Nathan's room.

Shivers went down my spine as I realized what I was about to do could ruin people. Majority of my fans loved 'Jariana' and it would kill me if they hated me for moving on so quickly.

"Here goes nothing " I mumbled to no one in general.

"Ladies and gentlemen I present to you.......ARIANA GRANDE" The stadium owner announced on the mike .

The first few notes of The way began playing and I walked on stage. Screams were heard everywhere and it instantly brought a smile to my face.

If there was one thing I couldn't live without it'd be performing in front of my amazing and supportive fans.

"How are you guys, it's such an honor to be here today, I've never performed in front of 5,000 people before so this is pretty nerverwreckig" I shouted into the mike.

Everyone errupted into screams once again .

"This next song is called almost is never enough" I said ,before the music started.

When everyone screamed louder I knew that Nathan had come on stage. I didn't have to fake a smile as my fans cheering made me happy.

By the end of the song Nathan gave me a 'let's tell them ' look. I nodded in response and took a deep breathe .

"So I have something to tell you all" I started " Nathan and I are officaly together"

Most of the people in the crowd cheered and 'i knew it's where heard . The rest of the people just clapped with a disapointed face. Seeing my fans disapointed made me frown but I smiled once again.

Yo peeps! I hope you enjoyed this chappie!