Chapter 35 - Nathan's Going Down

Ariana's POV

I adjusted my laptop a bit so that the webcam could see both of us. Me and Nathan decided to do a twit cam.We've been dating for two weeks now and to be honest I'm kind of glad we are.

Nathan is one of the sweetest guys in the entire universe. He always showed up unexpectedly, he gave me tons of flowers but most importantly he made me smile.

I can't say that he helps alot when I'm upset.No one does....except for Jai.Thinking about him caused me to frown a bit . Tweets were coming in asking if I was okay. I instantly giggled a bit .

"You guys are so sweet but don't worry as long as I have Nathan I'm fine" I said, a smile tugging my lips

Nathan smiled at me and kissed me on the cheek before wrapping his arms around me

Tweets came in most of them were 'awww you guys are so adorable' 'Nariana forever' .They caused my smile to get wider.

Soon we were answering questions like 'how did you guys meet?' 'when did you go on your first date?

We answered as many as we could while doing stupid little things as well just to keep everyone entertained. We were laughing ninety percent of the time which caused us to answer very few questions.But it was worth it

Jai's POV

"Jai, we're watching Ariana's new twit cam. Do you wanna join" Luke asked , his voice echoing through our small house.

"Why the hell are you even going to, your supposed to be on my side" I yelled, pressing the buttons on the remote as violently as possible.Everytime someone would mention Ariana , I would lose it and all hell would break lose.

"Jai, if you forgot you broke up with her so that dosen't mean we can't be friends" Luke replied , I could hear Beau, Daniel and James talking even though they were in another room.

The thought of Ariana made me go crazy but I might as well join them.I still love her with all my heart so not being able to see her beautiful face was eating me on the inside.

I let out a frustrated sigh and proceeded to go to Beau's room, where everyone was waiting for me. When I pushed the door open all eyes were on me .

"what" I said bluntly before sitting down next to Daniel.

They turned their gaze to Beau's laptop and Beau opened twitter.

Anger filled my veins when I saw Nathan with his arms around Ariana.

There's one thing I know.....Nathan's going down.....

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

here are some dedications

@ariananator123 for being there from the beginning and encouraging me to continue, Hugsxx!

@Kaiarashay for being such a loyal fan and commenting on almost every chapter thanks gurl!

@hannahpreeper for your endless support and I'm so happy that this is your fav.!!! 

@dianalovesarianag for being there when my writing was terrible and for always telling me to update hahah and for actually caring about what happens in my life

@tiffabooboo for commenting and voting alot

@hugmeeee for being an awesome friend I'll see you in the sequel as promised. Sorry I didn't add it here XX

@xxnotnormalxx 'cause ya know we've been besties for over 8 years

@the_undead for featuring me in her story then deleting it -_- hahah still thanks for being such a great friend see ya in two days

@hazlijeusen another on of my best mates

And most importantly you guys!! yes you reading this right now! this story wouldn't be noticed without your amazing support!!

Hugs and kisses xx