Chapter 50 -Forever and Always Epilouge

Ariana's POV

"Jai!, we have to go, hurry up" I yelled, my voice echoing throughout the house until Jai finally heard it.

"I'm coming" He yelled back, before he came into view, going down the stairs.

"Hurry, we're going to be late!" I alerted, going through the stuff in my purse to see if I left anything.

"Sheesh, since when ere you excited to go to the doctor's" Jai laughed , finally coming down the stairs

I rolled my eyes and grabbed my phone that layed on the coffe table

"Since I found out my doctor was Dr.Frakenstein, come on"

He laughed again at my comment, earning a groan from me. I thought he would get that we were in a rush! No time to laugh and hang around now.

I pushed him out the door and locked the house before running to the car.

"Wow, someone's excited" Jennette laughed, rolling down the windows in her car

"You bet now hurry" I yelped , opening the door and sitting next to her.

"Just a week ago you were so worried, what happened?" She asked as Jai sat in the front seat alongside Frankie.

*At the hospital since I'm too lazy to write a boring car ride*

"Well, what did the doctor say?" Jenn asked, curiosity in her voice

".....It was a false alarm.." I sighed, I was upset but also relieved. Now I had one thing off my chest.

"Oh..."

"Don't worry, I'm actually relieved" I assured her

Jai gave my hand a re assuring squeeze and gave me a smile, which I happily returned.

* Again too lazy to write about car rides *

"Bye guys" I waved as the car drove past

I felt two strong arms wrap around my waist and I turned to Jai giving me a short sweet kiss.

"I love you" He smiled, pecking my forehead

"I love you too"

And that's the last chapter!!! OMG GUYS I'M CRYING!!! Well now I'm gonna be focusing on Classic my other Jariana story so if you haven't read it yet go check it out!!

Update: Jan. 2015- I'm discontinuing classic and I apologize for this horrible ending XD I just wanted it to end on a happy note