Chapter 40 - Loving Smiles

Jai's POV

Ariana fell asleep twenty minutes later. I carried her , bridal style to her room and gently laid her sleeping body on the bed. I gave her a kiss on the forehead before walking out of her room.

My head was filled with many thoughts. I thought about what I would do to Nathan and if Ariana was gonna break up with him. She'd better, I'm not letting her date that asshole ever again.

I sent James a message telling him I would be back sometime tomorow. A yawn escaped my mouth and I fell asleep on the couch in the living room.

Ariana's POV

I opened my eyes due to the sunlight coming from my window, and blinked numerous times. My eyes looked around the room, looking for Jai. There was no sign of him. Where could he be?. My feet touched the wooden floor and tingles ran down my spine .

I walked out of my room and went downstairs. When i got to the living room, Jai was asleep on the couch, his phone on the coffee table. I walked over to him .

"Jai, wakey wakey" I whispered, shaking Jai a bit . His eyes fluttered open and that was when I realized we were only inches apart. My head shot back and I got up from my knees .

"Why'd you sleep on the couch?" I asked .

"Where was I supposed to sleep?, there's no way I'm leaving you alone at a time like this" Jai answered.

"You could've slept with me, it's no biggie" I shrugged .

An look of regret flashed on Jai's face and I knew he wished he could've slept with me . A giggle escaped my mouth at Jai's reaction.

"I hope you finally learned how to make breakfast" I laughed, remembering the time Jai attempted to make pancakes. He ended up with batter all over his shirt.

Jai rolled his eyes " no, I did not"

I laughed once more, how hard could it be to make pancakes? Jai stuck his tongue out at me

. "wow, how mature"

He ignored my comment and went upstairs, probably to take a shower. He still had spare clothes since we still stayed friends even after I satrted dating Nathan. I put some toaster waffles into the toaster since I was too lazy to cook.

While waiting for the waffles , I scrolled through my phone and went on facebook. Rarely anyone uses it but many of my fans did and I wanted to interact with them. Many comments were people asking me to come to Brazil.

'Guess I'll be goin to Brazil soon ' I posted . Comments came in telling me to come to other countries and I wrote them down , keeping in mind to search them up later since I stink at geography.

A ding sound came from the toaster, alerting me that the waffles were done. My head shot up at the sound and I served the waffles on two plates. One of my hobbies were baking mostly because of the decorating part. I decided to decorate the waffles with whipped cream along with strawberries drizzled in chocolate and a scoop o ice cream.

Jai walked in as soon as I finished . His hair was soaking wet and water was dripping on the floor.

"Jaiiiiiii" I whined, He'd better clean it up or he'll get one

"What" He smirked.

yo yo yo wassup my lovely minons?! More Jariana yay! I miss writing chapters like this since I'm writing alot about Ariana and Nathan . Half of the sequel is basically Nariana but the rest is Jariana....with a couple of twists.

Anyways hope you enjoyed this sucky chapter . Excuse my mistakes 'cause it's 9 pm and I woke up at 5 am so ....I'm only half awake hahha

please vote and comment and make my day

Ps:if you want free covers I published a offer thingy so check it out for more details.

I'm gonna start something new to see who are your favorite youtubers.

One love __________ , that's a wrap and ZOOP

~