Chapter 16 - Boredom Buster

Jai's POV

"what should we do today?" I asked .

Ariana shrugged

"I have an idea " she beamed flashing me a smile.

"how about we go to the mall I haven't been there in a while" She said.

"sure, let's go" I agreed,nodding.

she grabbed my arm and immediatly dragged me out the door.

"whoa, slow down" I chuckled

"oops, sorry" she laughed.

we walked to the mall talking about random things like her album etc.

soon we arrived at the mall.

It was HUGE I felt like an ant , It was two times bigger than I imagined.

"whoa, this place is huge" I said in awe, walking around the place.

there were alot of shops.

"I know , me and Frankie got lost here once" Ariana giggled.

"Let's hope we don't get lost" I chuckled, turning my gaze to Ariana.

*After four hours*

"we should head home" Ariana yawned , her eyes about to close.

"sleepy, cupcake" I asked .

she nodded

"c'mon let's go before you fall asleep on the floor" I chuckled intertwining our fingers.

She rested her head on my shoulder as we walked home.

Once we got home Ariana unlocked the door and dragged herself upstairs.

I locked the door and ran up to her room to find her peacefully sleeping.

pulling the duvet over her ,I kissed her fore head.

I smiled before lying down next to her , I wrapped my arms around her and stared at her sleeping figure. The way her chest rised and fell, slient snores escaping her pink kissable lips and her eyes shut tight.I smiled before drifting off to sleep................

♡♥♡♥♡♥♡♥♡♥♡♥♡♥♡♥♡♥♡♥♡♥♡♥♡♥♡♥♡♥♡♥

Hey my little minons sorry for the lack of updates considering it's summer I usally wake up at 2 pm and sometimes at 4pm so I never had any time to update since my mom got a job selling prfumes , make up (ewww) etc. so I had to help her out thanks for the patience guys i love you!!!! 

dedicated  to my bestest friend in the entire world @love_louis12 for directioners out there check out her story!!!

vote and comment

pleeeeeeeeaaaaaaassssseee

~♥kaela♥~