Chapter 21 - Twin Trouble

Ariana's POV

*the next day*

"Jai,I'm just gonna go get something to eat then maybe look around a bit , i'll see you later" I said, kissing his cheek.

"okay, bye" He replied.

I walked out of the hotel we were currently staying in.

It was huge , I couldn't wait to go look around this place.

After a few minutes of fighting with myself I decided to go eat first .

I went to the resturant right around the corner.

I walked in and found a table.

"Goodmorning Ma'am, May I take your order" A waitress asked, with a big smile on her face.

I loved places where workers smiled it just made feel as if everyone in this world was happy even though some people have to live without a loved one or even without any one.

"I'll just have a salad " I replied, smiling .

She nodded and went to take my order.

I took out my phone and opened the twitter app.

I've been using my phone alot recently , gosh I'm turning into Jai.

I laughed lightly at the thought, I would never ever do the dares he does.

I felt a tap on my shoulder causing me to turn around .

There stood a little girl about six or seven, she had a book in her hand.

"Can I help you, sweetie" I asked, flashing her a smile.

"Can you please sign my book, I'm a huge fan" She said , in a sweet voice.

aww, she was so cute .

I signed her book and asked her a few qeustions , I loved to interact with my fans .

"it was nice meeting you, but you should get back to your parents , they might get worried" I said .

She nodded her little head and walked back to her parents.

I couldn't take the smile off my face , I was just too happy.

The waitress arrived with my food and I gladly thanked her .

A while later I walked out of the resturant .

What should I do now.......

I decdied to go to the shop right nect to the hotel.

It was a small store which sold clothes, accesories and souveniers.

I walked to the shop and looked around .

Soon I found a pretty necklace for myself, a small bag for Jennette , a pair of earrings for Liz and a beanie for Jai.

I paid for the stuff and was about to walk out when I saw a familiar face.

It was ......Jai?.

what is he doing here, well I was about to find out .

A girl with light brown curly hair.walked up to Jai and KISSED HIM.

I was angry but mostly hurt . How could he do this to me.

I walked out of the shop and immediatly ran back to our hotel room.

" supid , Jerk, idiot" I mumbled , tears threatening to spill out .

Then ....... I bumped into someone.

"Ariana, are you okay" He asked , wrapping me in a hug.

wait a minute I recongized that voice....It was Jai.....the..stupid , inconsiderate jerk.

I wiggled free from his grasp and walked away from him .

Jai's POV

"Ariana, wait where are you going" I yelled.

what the heck happened .

I ran to her and placed my hands on her shoulders , making her face me.

"Hey, what's wrong" I mumbled , trying to make her face me but all she did was look down.

"Ariana, answer me" I demanded , I was getting angry now. I thought if two people were in a relationship they had to trust each other .

"Fine , you want to know what ......I caught you" She answered , more tears streaming down her face.

"caught me ,.......doing what" I asked , confused.

"don't play dumb" She spat , I could see the anger in her eyes.what did I do know. More importantly why was she so upset .

"I-"

"Hey guys" A voice called behind us, It was Luke.

"Luke, not now " I said .

"Ariana, are you okay" He asked, walking over completely ignoring me again.

" will you ever listen" I yelled, annoyed.

"well sorry, I wanted to see if my friend was okay" He replied .

no wonder everyone calls him sassy.

Ariana's POV

"guys , please stop" I whined . I didn't want anyone to ask me qeustions right now.

"give me a sec" Jai replied , before grabbing Luke and dragging him about five meters from me .

Then I noticed that the same girl that I saw in the store , kissing Jai may I add , standing there.

No wonder Jai liked her better than me she had beautiful brown hair, along with light brown eyes. I never felt more insecure.

"Fine , I was just going to introduce my girlfriend but whatever" Luke yelled.

wait a second..........Oh my gosh I'm so stupid .

After realising how stupid I was again I laughed. I don't know why but I always laughed when I realized I was stupid.

"Ari, are you okay" Jai asked , concerned. Possibly because a second ago I was so upset and now I was laughing my face off.

"yeah I'm fine" I giggled.

"uh.....okay" Jai said .

I laughed once more , before giving him a hug .

"Luke, I would love to meet your girlfriend" I smiled , walking over to Luke.

"how nice of you unlike my idot brother " Luke yelled , loud enough for Jai to hear.

"Hi, I'm Kiara" She smiled.

"I'm Ariana"I said.

We talked about random stuff then we decided to go shopping fir a while.

--------------------------------------------------------

Hey ny minions , how was this chapter?.

And congrats to Kiara!!!

I have nothing to say besides.......thank you!!!!!

and thank you to the ones who entered this contest I will definetly have more !!!!

~iloveoned01