Chapter 17

Jongin crashes his lips onto Hyemin's, massaging her lips with his. Hyemin froze there, as she was too shock to react. Seeing Hyemin not responding, Jongin bit her bottom lip which made her moaned in pain. He continued nibbling her lips and soon after, she responded. The kiss soon turned into a wet kiss filled with passion, sounds of moaning and them breathing hard is all that could be heard. Jongin than licked her bottom lip, asking for entrance which she gladly gave him. He insert his tongue into her wet cavern, licking every corner without missing a single inch, tasting her. He held her by her waist, pulling her closer.

Hyemin moaned as she felt something hard poking her in her lower region and hearing her moan, makes Jongin harder. Jongin soon broke the kiss and kiss his way down from her lips to her jaw-line and down to her neck. He kissed all over her neck until he found her sweet spot, he licked and sucked that spot which made Hyemin a moaning mess. Jongin slid his left hand down and wrapped Hyemin's leg around him while his right hand supporting her on her waist, and her other leg automatically wrapped itself around his waist too while Jongin continue leaving love marks around her neck. Hyemin tilted her head to give him more excess while she moaned every time Jongin found her sweet spots. Jongin carried her to his room and laid her on his bed, hovering on top of her.

"You sure you okay with this?" Jongin panted as he asked. Part of him wanted to go all the way with Hyemin but the other part of him was worried that she would regret this after that and even hate him for it. Hyemin smiled and nodded shyly. Seeing that, Jongin leaned down and kissed her, his right hand sliding under her shirt, caressing her stomach while his left hand supports his weight. He broke the kiss again and move down, kissing her neck, leaving more hickeys around her neck and shoulders. He than sat up and removed her uniform, casting it to a corner of his room and unclasped her bra, throwing it in the direction of where he threw the uniform.

Hyemin's nibbles harden as they came in contact with the cold air, noticing Jongin's intensive stare, Hyemin blushed and tried to cover her body but was stopped by him. "Don't hide... you're so beautiful, do you know that?" He mumbled in his now hoarse voice and lowered his head, taking in one of her nipple while his hand worked on the other. Jongin licked the nipple before sucking it, and bitting it occasionally. He also left marks around he nipples. "J-jongin..." Hyemin arched her back as she moaned. Jongin than moved to the other one after he is satisfied with his work, repeating what he did to the other nipple earlier. "W-wait..." she held his shoulders.

He stopped what he's doing and looked up at her, why is she stopping him? Did she regret it or what? "Isn't it unfair if I'm the only one naked?" Hyemin blushed as she asked him. Hearing her question, Jongin chuckled, "remove them yourself than." He said with a smirk before lowering down and continue where he stopped while Hyemin worked to remove his uniform. After she finally unbuttoned them, she cast it aside too. As Jongin continue working on her nipples, he finally could not take it anymore, he removed his hands down and removed her skirt along with her panties before removing his pants and his boxers along with it and kicked his pants and boxers away.

Hyemin's eyes widened when she saw his hard member standing up proudly. He smirked as he noticed her eyes that was staring at his dick. "Will that even fit?" He laughed at her question, "yep." He then lowered his body, their chest touching each other. "It will hurt though." He whispered as he planted kisses on her face. Hyemin gulped when she heard that, Jongin put her hands around his waist, "if it hurts, just scratch my back or something, okay?" Hyemin smiled and nodded.

Jongin positioned himself at her entrance and slowly slid in, Hyemin grasped in the sudden entrance, tears escaped her eyes. Jongin paused for a moment and waited for her to get used to it. He slid in little by little, until he was fully inside her. He waited for her to get used to it, when she nodded, he took it as the sign to move. Jongin than started thrusting in and out of her. "Fuck, you're so tight..." Jongin groaned as he thrust. It was different from what they both imagined it to be. Feeling the pleasure, Jongin picked up his pace after every thrust. Both of them in moaning mess, soon after Jongin felt Hyemin's walls clenching around his member, he knew she was close. "J-jongin, I-I'm..." Hyemin threw her head back as she was overwhelmed by the pleasure she was feeling. "Wait... I'm coming too."

After a few more thrust, Hyemin came as she moaned Jongin's name. Soon after, she felt Jongin releasing into her too. Jongin collapsed onto her, panting as sweat as rolling down from his forehead. He pecked her on her lips, "I love you, Hyemin, I love you so much that it hurts to see any guys getting close to you because I'm scared that you might one day find someone that is so much better than me who is insecure, over protective and possessive." Jongin mumbled and blushed, it was the first time he ever confessed about it. Hyemin chuckled, "I love you too, and I don't care how possessive, insecure and over protective you are. I love you for who you are." Hyemin than pecked his lips and blushed. He used the last strength that he had to remove himself from inside her and laid down next to her, taking a blanket to cover them both. He than pulled Hyemin into his embrace, letting her head lay on his chest while he encircled his arm around her waist protectively. 

"Wait... you didn't use any protection..." Hyemin suddenly remembered. "If you're ever pregnant, I'll be responsible for it. Don't worry." Jongin kissed her forehead. "Let's sleep." He cuddled her and whispered.