Chapter 2

Kai's POV:

"Yah, Kai! Look!" D.O hyung nudged me and nodded towards the entrance. Hyemin and Baekhyun hyung was standing there, they came together. I felt my heart clenched as I saw her smiling at him. A smile that I've been missing so much, a smile that I longed to see, a smile that should be only for me. But no. It's now, she is smiling for Baekhyun hyung. At this point, jealousy and anger took over me. Tears blurred my vision, threatening to fall anytime.

"Kai..." D.O hyung pat my shoulder, "they're coming." I quickly turned away and wiped off my tears before putting a long face and turn back, pretending everything is alright. D.O hyung is the only one among us know about what happened between Hyemin and I. "Kai, I've brought Hyemin with me as my date!"

"I agreed to come along is just to spend Kai's money, not as your date." Hyemin stated coldly. I let out a sigh of relief inwardly but quickly regain my composure. Scoffing, I stood up and walked towards the counter, "I'm paying for whatever my friends here order later." I pointed at Baekhyun hyung and Hyemin.

"Hyemin eonnie, you're so compatible with Baekhyun. Just like I'm compatible with Kai." Yerim said excitedly as she clung on my arms. 'Annoying clingy bitch.' I rolled my eyes as I coldly pull my hands off from her grasp. "Don't touch me. And we're NOT compatible. Don't match yourself with me. It's an insult." I stood up and went to join Suho hyung, Chanyeol hyung and Sehun at the billiard table.

_____________________________________________________________________________

Hyemin's POV:

That stupid jerk, how could he remain so calm. I felt a pang in my heart as I found him sitting there with D.O calmly, not caring that I'm here. "Kai, I've brought Hyemin with me as my date" Baekhyun gave his eye smile and announced. "I agreed to come along is just to spend Kai's money, not as your date." I quickly stated, not wanting anyone, especially Kai to misunderstand. I don't know why, but it still matters to me what he thought.

"Hyemin eonnie, you're so compatible with Baekhyun. Just like I'm compatible with Kai." Yerim said excitedly as she clung on Kai's arms. 'Get your hands off him!' I pretended to smile before looking at Kai, noticing him rolling his eyes before pulling his hands from her grasp. "Don't touch me. And we're NOT compatible. Don't match yourself with me. It's an insult." I tried my best to hold in my laughter as I saw Yerim's reaction.

"Let's go order some food!" Baekhyun pulled me along with him to the counter. 

After eating pizzas, burgers, fries, spaghetti, and some other snacks, and drinks, I felt full. "Wow, that's a lot." Baekhyun's eyes widen as he saw me finishing all the foods.

After a while, I decided to leave. However, as I walked, my stomach starts to hurt. I slowed down and sat on the bench along the pavement. "That's what you got for eating so much." I saw a pair of shoes in front of me, I looked up and saw Kai standing in front of me. "What are you doing here?!" My heart raced as I saw him. "Having a weak stomach since young yet you ate so much, I'm worried you might die on the street." than he squat in front of me. "Yah, what are you doing?!"

"I'll carry you back. Hurry!" I got up on his back and he stood up. I could felt my cheeks heating and my heart racing. The walk back to my home was quiet and awkward, but it was better than us quarreling anyway. Then I remembered something, "how do you know where I stayed?" I could almost hear him roll his eyes, "I stayed next to you few years ago, idiot." "Oh, yea.."

"Hyemin, why are you so late today?! Oh, Jongin, you're here!" Minrae, my older sister stunned as she saw Kai. "Hi, it has been a long time, Minrae noona." Kai put me down and bowed as he greeted Minrae. "I'll get going, see you noona. Bye, idiot." I glared at him as he walked away. How could he be so nice to everyone else but me?!