Chapter 13

Entering Bingo cafe, I noticed Luhan sitting opposite them, at a different table. He did it on purpose. By looking at how he sat, only he will be able to tell their reaction but I won't be. I sighed, 'Hyemin, fighting! You can do this!' I was about to enter the cafe when Yerim squeezed her way through and entered first before rushing to the table where EXO-K is sitting. Due to being 178cm tall, I stood out which made Baekhyun noticed me. He waved at me and I just smiled and nodded before heading to where Luhan was sitting at.

As I made my way there, Yerim who sees me as her rival was shocked to realise that I was there not to find Jongin, and what shocked her more was that I had a date with "A-class" handsome guy. I sat opposite Luhan, back-facing them. Perhaps Luhan was afraid that I would spoil this whole thing so he arranged such seating arrangement.

I was even more nervous as I could not see Jongin's reaction. He ordered my favourite red tea held my hand after whispering "start" in Chinese. Luhan told me to converse in Mandarin for this whole "show", in case I was being too loud and they heard our conversation. I was glad mum made me learn Chinese, saying it's important to know more than one language other than Korean. He suddenly brushed across my cheeks, making me froze. "What are you doing?" I whispered, heart racing at his movement. Not because of the skinship but because I was nervous as to how Jongin would react. I was used to having such skinship with Luhan anyway. "Acting... you gotta act along with me. Babo."

'Luhannie, your idea better work or I'm gonna kick you in the ass.' I yelled mentally. He knew I hated skinship and I knew how much he love to have skinship with me to tease me. Chuckling at my expression, Luhan whispered, "don't curse me mentally." I rolled my eyes and ignored his statement. "Is he looking?" He looked past me for a while, his expression changed to an amused one as he tried to hold in his laughter. "He should have seen it, but at the moment, he has no reaction. However, Baekhyun do looked as if he was about to dash here and kick my ass."

Luhan indeed is good at acting. I remembered him saying he is currently a model and is taking acting classes now. I stared at him amusingly, how could he talk about such unrelated things but kept his expression so lovingly that it was as if he is really in love. "Is that hobbit your junior that you mentioned." I nodded slightly, trying to hold in my laughter for that nickname he gave, "yep, she is Yerim." Luhan nodded and spoke, "She doesn't look that bad..." and he paused before looking at me, scanning me from head the my body and back to my head, "her boobs is way bigger than yours."

I glared at him as hard as I could, 'is that the only thing you could see?!' I sighed in defeat, "I can introduce my other friend to you if you want someone with big boobs. Lu Qing knew her too." His eyes glittered from my words, "is it the girl I saw whom hanged out with you at the temple?" I nodded, "she's Jaeri." Jaeri is my other bestfriend. Despite having hot body, her love experience is zero. "She's cool, introduce to me if there's a chance." I shook my head in disapproval, "okay... fine..." His eyes glittered again, "really?" I nodded before handing out my pinky finger, "promise. Oh, and she has seen you on magazines before."

Luhan let out a sheepish grin, "really?" He looked at EXO-K's table for a brief moment, "she's clinging on Kai..." I was about to turn around but he stopped me, "don't! He's giving her cold shoulders, don't worry." I nodded, "okay..." I can't helped but feel relieved inside, "yep! Yah, I am risking my life for doing this for you, do you know that?!" Is it that serious? I rolled my eyes which earned a playful knock on my head, "if I really made him mad, I think he won't be forcing me to eat sand like kindergarten. I think he'll destroy my face."

If it was so serious why would he agreed to help me?! "Why are you helping me than?" He winked at me, "'cause we're bestfriend, and he has always been putting up a mask, hiding his real emotions. So I wanna see how is he like if he reaches his limit. Also, you agreed to introduce your friend to me earlier..." I stared at this weirdo in front of me in disbelief, has he thought the possibility of him having a pig-head after Jongin got mad?! Just to see him reach his limit, he risked his face?! God...

"He's walking towards us." he nodded slightly at them and smiled. My heart raced so fast that I could hardly breathe. I glanced at Jongin's direction and noticed the school bag that was in his hands. Is he leaving?! EXO-K and Yerim tagged along, as they walked past us, Baekhyun and D.O turned back and looked at us. Those eyes are filled with confusion and anger. I sighed inwardly, 'forgive me for doing this...'

I was about to head to Bingo today, after what happened yesterday, I hesitated. I packed my bag and was about to head for Bingo, I received a call from Luhan. "They headed for the arcade. Any idea which and where?" I told him the place and made my way there too. I arrived at XOXO arcade and saw Luhan waiting for me outside, "Lulu!" He chuckled at the nickname, "yah, you're still using that nickname you gave?" I nodded and grinned, "whatever. Anyway, that hobbit is here again."

That clingy girl... "by the way, Lulu... I've been thinking..." I bit my lower lip and he pointed his index finger at me, "yah, don't you dare say you wanna quit or I'm gonna kill you." He indeed is my best friend... I thought as he guessed my thoughts easily. "How do you know?!" He rolled his eyes dramatically, "oh puh-lease. You're too easy to read and I've been your bestfriend for more than a decade. But why do you wanna quit?" I stared at the ground, "what if he thought we're really together. Who knows he might actually liked me for a little..." "Believe me, it's not just a little. He loves you." Luhan cut me off and emphasized on 'love'.

He held my hand and led me in, "let's go! It's time for Battle 2!"