Chapter 6

The bell rang, indicating the class is over. I was about to leave for the cafeteria when I saw Yerim standing outside my class, leaning against the wall. "Sunbae!" she walked in my direction and greeted. "That day... were you okay?" I tilted my head, not understanding what she meant. "That day! I didn't know you could eat so much! Your stomach must have felt as if it's going to explode..." I chuckled, so she's worried about me. "Nah, I'm alright. I have huge appetite usually." I lied. "So you must be real hungry then." Yerim asked and looked at me with suspicion. I bit my lower lip, how could I tell her all I wanted was to spend that jerk's money... "Or... are you having doing it on purpose to anger Kai oppa?" I widened my eyes and stare at her, how could she read my mind?! Is she sensitive or was I being obvious?

"I really find it weird!" she looked at me from head to toe than back to head, "sunbae, do you hate him a lot or are you trying to get his attention?" I widened my eyes at her words, "Eh?!" Puh-lease, why would I do that?! "Sunbae, you like him don't you? But I like him first!" Yerim continued integrating me, making me fluster, at lost of what to do. So she wasn't being worried about me, she wants to remind me that she is after Kai. I sighed inwardly, Yerim-ah, I was the one who liked him first. I've been liking him since young... furthermore you guys were merely friends, you have no right to say these to me. I wanted to say those right at her face but for the sake of our friendship, I swallowed them down.

"Don't worry. I won't get close to him." I patted her shoulder and said. "What if he gets close to you?" Looking at how he was for the past few days, he indeed was getting close to me... "if he get close to you, what would you do?" seeing that I wasn't replying, she continued, "I think he treats you special." I nearly choked on my own saliva upon hearing her words. "He threw away your beef stew that day was actually because he was afraid you won't feel well after eating too much, right?" I sighed inwardly, wanting to find an escape route. Women indeed are sensitive...

"I was thinking... perhaps he likes you." "That's impossible." I brushed her words off. I confessed to him twice and was all rejected, how could it be possible for him to like me?! But why do I feel proud with the thought of 'Yea, he likes me'?! I shook my head mentally, trying to shake away those thoughts. Yerim looked at me with seriousness, "Baekhyun oppa likes you don't he? Do you like him than?" I paused for a moment and thought.

"I don't hate him or dislike him, but not to the extent of liking him yet." I replied honestly. Being honest is one of my virtue. Then I was reminded, I wasn't being honest with Yerim with what happened between me and Jongin in the past. But that was because I didn't find a need to, neither did he mention a thing about it, so I decided to shove it to the back of my mind. "Sunbae, you agreed to go the arcade with Baekhyun oppa was because you like him and wanted to date him, don't you?" "Um..." I can't bring myself to tell her that I did that to anger Jongin. "If that's the case, you date Baekhyun oppa! Don't spoil my plan of dating Kai oppa." I glared at her, clenching my fist. "T-the bell has rung, I-I'm going back to my class. Bye." Seeing that I was getting angry with her, Yerim quickly ran off. Looking at her back, I got angrier, thank god you ran away fast. Or you'll be beaten to death by me. I yelled in my head.