Chapter 14

Luhan held my hands and dragged me in, towards the section where all sorts of shooting games were at, telling me he's sure they're there. As we approached, Baekhyun and D.O who has noticed us came to us with an expression filled with hatred and anger. "Yah, Luhan! What the fuck is wrong with you?!" Luhan smirked, "what's with that anger?" To be honest, I had never seen this side of Baekhyun and D.O, not to mention, Luhan too. I sure did seen him fought in the past, but he has never initiate a fight once.

Baekhyun who got agitated grabbed Luhan's collar, "you did it on purpose didn't you?! Bingo cafe yesterday and now, you're here at XOXO arcade. Are you trying to challenge us or what?!" Luhan pushed Baekhyun's hands away before tidying his shirt. "Did you open the cafe or this arcade? I doubt that there's a rule which said only you guys are allowed. "Yah, Luhan. Are you mad?" I continued conversing with him in Mandarin, partially it was out of habit.

"Hyeminnie..." Baekhyun suddenly called for me. "Yes?" I answered him like how I do when a teacher calls me. Baekhyun frowned and asked, "did you bring this bastard and hang out with him in front of Kai on purpose?" He's partially right... but it wasn't me who brought him, it was him who dragged me along. I looked at Baekhyun's expression, it wasn't the usual warm and friendly one that he'd show me. It is now filled with anger. Luhan pulled me behind him, becoming shield of mine, "what? Do you have a problem with my girl?"

"Your girl?!" Baekhyun scoffed, "just a few days ago, she's Kai's." Luhan let out a cold chuckle, "but Kai said there's nothing between them, didn't he?" Baekhyun clenched his fist, "you sure is a dumb one, fuck." He cursed as he glared at Luhan. "Luhan, it's enough." I pulled his sleeve and muttered, now in Korean. My instinct told me that if I don't step in now, something I don't wanna see will happen. "Yep, okay. Let's go. Let's play there." Luhan wrapped his arms around my shoulders and pulled me towards a machine which is a few machines away from the ones EXO-K are playing.

As we made our way there, I had a brief moment of eye contact with Jongin. His eyes were cold. Are we able to get out of here alive? "Have you played before?" He asked, now in Korean. I shook my head and looked at him in confusion. Why use Korean all of sudden? "Now, their attention is on us. Speak Korean if possible. Anything regarding this show, in Mandarin." he whispered. I nodded my head. "Lulu, let's go. Please?" Luhan shook his head and picked up a gun from the side, "let's play." Why does his tone seemed as if there's a hidden message that says 'lets die together if needed'?

"What a clingy girl you are, sunbae." I stared at her in disbelief. She was being all nice to me before and now she's being all bitchy to me. What the hell is wrong with this two-faced-bitch?! Luhan let out a cold chuckle like how he did with Baekhyun. "Yah, hobbit. Who are you talking to?!" He spoke with a cold and nasty tone. Hearing Luhan calling her hobbit, Yerim frowned. She brushed his words off and went to Jongin's side, handing him a bottle of coke which he rejected it, making it awkward and embarrassing for Yerim.

"Here." Luhan handed me the gun that he was holding. "B-but I don't know how to play..." Luhan smiled and I could sense that he is up to something again. "I'll teach you." He encircled his arms around me, back-hugging me as he held the gun which is in my hands too. I was about to push him away when he whispered, "he's watching." It's noisy here and I don't find a need to whisper. Stupid PDA-lover. "Fire! Fire!" Luhan yelled as he shot the monsters in the game. He was so into the game that I doubt he felt a cold stare from behind. 'Dang!' I heard a loud noise and turned my head around.

It was Jongin. The gun that he was holding was now on the gun holder at the side of the machine. His head lowered a little and his eyes were glowing with anger... I gulped and turned my attention back to the game. Everyone around was shocked by his actions, that includes EXO-K and Yerim. I could almost see flames around him like those in anime when the guy was about to change into some warrior or something. "That's enough." he muttered. Wait, he muttered? But why can I hear it so clearly? And enough? What is? I could see him glaring at us. Now I know why I could hear him. It was almost pin-drop silence as everyone froze and stopped with their games due to his actions earlier. We were the only ones who continued playing.

Luhan, why aren't you releasing your grasp?! He might kill you. Oh god. Jongin shoved Luhan's arms away from me and I froze on the spot. "What do you want?" he groaned as he stared right into my eyes. I could not utter a word as I froze there. "Tell me! What do you want?" His voice now lower and hoarse. "Kai..." Yerim, who can't seem to tell the situation, pulled his sleeve slightly. Jongin didn't bother looking at her, all he did was pull his hands away from her. "None of your business. Now, fuck off."

He really is mad now. Yerim looked as if she's going to burst into tears as she took a couple steps back. "Kai, don't." Baekhyun held his arms but was shoved away. Jongin looked back at me in the eyes, but this time there wasn't just anger in his eyes. There were also pain, sadness and it was as if he was lost. Did I hurt him?! It can't be... "What do you want? What do you really want?" Jongin asked again. Luhan then burst out laughing. What is wrong with this guy? Was he too shocked that he had mental breakdown or something? "You finally lost control, Kim Jongin." Luhan smirked playfully and said. Luhan continue laughing as if he won a lottery and Jongin seemed to realise he was fooled.

Isn't he smart? In just a few seconds, he could tell already. "You played with me along with him?!" He frowned as he stared at me in disbelief. "So you guys were just acting?!" He took a step closer. I can't help but shiver at those eyes that were looking right into mine.  Out of my instinct, I escaped. I ran as fast as I could. Indeed, there's an advantage for being tall. "Yah! Choi Hyemin!" Isn't that Jongin's voice?! I turned around and saw him chasing me and he was just a few meters away from me. "Stop there!" He continued yelling, earning stares from passersby. "Choi Hyemin!" I ran and saw hope when the traffic light signal that we could cross. I ran with all my might while I still hear his callings, "Hyemin!"

I suddenly felt pain on my right leg, cramp... I could hardly run and I'm about to cross to the other side already. I got up and was about to make a dash when I heard car's honking. Suddenly everything slowed down somehow.