Chapter 11

For the weekend, I had to pack my luggage as the school announced we will be going on a school trip to the countryside and I heard that one of the boy school in our neighborhood would be going too. Whatever school it is, I just hope it isn't his school...

"Girls! Now, we are at this temple which has a history of many centuries. Now, you are free to walk around and please gather here an hour later." Our form teacher informed us as the bus stopped at the entrance of a temple. We went around and took pictures of this rare views of temple which is hard to find in the city. I made my way in and kneeled down, clasping my hands together.

"Hi, so you're from YG Academy? What's your name?" the guy on my left mumbled. I opened my eyes and saw a guy who is very pretty. I know it's unusual to call a guy pretty, but that's what he is! His doe eyes looking right into mine, causing butterflies in my stomach. "You better not answer him." a familiar voice on my right spoke, I turned around and saw Jongin. He is here?! Or is it some spirit playing prank on me? I pinched his cheeks which earned a scolding from him. Yup, it's Jongin. "What the fuck you think you're doing?! It hurts!" He pinched my cheeks back and tears welled up my eyes. Not because of the pain on my cheeks, in fact it doesn't hurt at all. The reason is how could this jerk appear in front of me as if nothing happened when something did happen and it was just three days ago!

"Yah! You're hurting her! Look, she's crying!" the guy on my left yelled. "I'm not even using 30% of my strength. And she loved to cry anyway." Jongin frowned as he spoke in an unfriendly tone. "Do you guys know each other?" that guy prompt. "Tell him..." Jongin nudged me, "tell him what?" if he wants me to tell that guy what my relationship with Jongin was, to be honest, I don't know. Are we still together or not, I don't know. "Tell him who am I to you!" I scoffed, "who are you to me?!"

"Um, so you guys know each other?" that guy asked again, "no!" "of course!" me and Jongin spoke at the same time. "How could you say you don't know me?!" I ignored him and turned the the guy, "I'm Hyemin, nice to meet you!" "I'm Yihan, it's my pleasure to meet you too. Can I have your number? So we can contact each other easily." I could feel Jongin's glares despite not looking at him. "Sure." I gave Yihan my number and left when I realised we had to gather already.

We headed to the hotel and I was in the same room as Lu Qing as the teachers allowed us to choose our roommates so long as we share the same gender. I unpacked my things and headed downstairs to the restaurant that Mrs Kim, the teacher in charge of this trip, mentioned earlier. "Isn't that.... Minnie~" I froze at that voice... it was... Chanyeol. EXO-K walked in our direction and Chanyeol who was so excited for who-knows-why, held my hands and said, "What a coincidence!" he went on blabbering about how we haven't met each other for a while and some other things when he suddenly paused, realising the awkward atmosphere between Jongin and me.

"You guys....?" "They broke up." D.O spoke, cutting Chanyeol off. "Really?!" Chanyeol looked at me than at Jongin, he then went on looking at both of us, "is it true?" I bit my lips. I couldn't speak at all. "Yea, that's what she said." Jongin spoke in a icy tone and was about to walked off when he froze at his spot. "Hyemin..." Yihan came to my side and held my shoulders, "let's go." than he secretly whispered, "don't cry. It's not worth." With that, he dragged me away from them.

"Aish! I expect that bastard to treat you better." Yihan kicked the pebble in front of him then regretted and picked it up and apologise to it. Looking at him, it reminded me of Luhan. "Hyemin, don't worry. Cold guys tend to hold in more feelings and they are able to do it better than others. I bet he's just like you... feeling really bad, can't sleep, in a confused state and angry." I tilted my head, "h-how did you know about him so well?" He seemed to be loggerheads with Jongin, he can't be his bestfriend. And not even EXO-K knows Jongin this well... "I also know that he is actually insecure. He's like that is because he is afraid of losing you and he's just being a jealous freak."

Yihan chuckled and let out another sigh, "he hasn't change a single bit, still the same bastard since I knew him in kindergarten." My eyes widened at his words, "y-you're in our kindergarten?! Why didn't I recognized you?!" Yihan shook his head in disapproval. "Aigoo... should have known you wouldn't be able to recognise me since it has been years since I've left." He chuckled and bent down, face inches away from mine, "look carefully, now do you have any idea who am I?"