Chapter 10

"Hyemin!" I turned around and saw Lu Qing, my best friend came running to me, and nearly tripping on her own feet. 'Aigoo, that girl!' I shook my head as I chuckled. We have been in different classes and we hardly can see each other now, but she is still her usual self, a blur queen! "So, is HE coming to pick you?" She smirked and ask. Although she is blur and has a innocent look, she is as evil as her older brother, Luhan, who followed their mum and went to Beijing when their parents divorced few years ago, and she chose to follow her dad.

"He wouldn't, if he is, he would have told me..." I shrugged as we walked towards the gate. "Isn't that him?!" Lu Qing pointed at the figure tat was leaning against the gate as he was surrounded by many girls, 'Kai...' "Let's get out of here!" I held her hand and ran in the opposite direction as fast as I could, hoping he did not notice. Why did I run? Well, I don't know it myself either.

'Shameless liar!' I looked at my phone as I received a message. It was from Yerim. Guilt took over me for some reasons.

For the past few days, I have been trying to contact Jongin, but whenever I called him, his phone is either off or he didn't answer. I heaved a sigh and frowned. Is he avoiding me? Why? Because I ran away? I even tried to look for him at Bingo cafe, but he isn't there only the rest of EXO-K. And they always told me that he said he had something on.

I was deep in my thoughts when my phone rang, I picked up without looking at the caller ID "hello? Jongin, is that you?" There was a moment of silence and I knew it was him. "Jongin, -" I was cut off by him, "stop calling me." With that, he hang up the phone. Is that it? So we're breaking up just like that? I froze there, unable to digest what just happened. Before I knew, tears already clouded my vision. I tasted something salty, it was my tears. The tears that I have been holding back, I can no longer hold back anymore.

"Yah, what happened?!" Minrae panicked as she saw my tears. I told her everything and earned a slap across my arm in return. "Dumbass! He waited for you yet you ran off. If it was me, I would do the same!" "B-but Yerim is there... and..." Minrae sighed and shook her head, "no wonder he said you're stupid. I think that's just an understatement. You're hopeless! How could you?! Gosh." I bit my lips as I frowned, it seemed as if I was wrong.... "Minrae, what should I do?" she paused for a moment and shrugged, "let him cool first and we'll see how. I'll help you, don't worry!" I smiled a bit at her words and mouthed a 'thanks'.