Chapter 1

(That's Cassie in the picture)
Chapter 1: Bella coming home
Cassie's Pov
Today Bella was coming home. I haven't been with her in so long I couldn't wait. I just hoped she didn't treat me like everyone else did. No one at school talked to me because my eyes were different and because I looked nothing like my family. I just kept to myself so I didn't bother anyone. I sighed as I heard my dad's car pull up and went outside to see Bella. Once I walked outside and Bella saw me she ran over to me and hugged me. "Cassie I missed you so much" she said. I laughed and hugged her back. "I missed you too. Come on I'll help you settle in you have school tomorrow" I said pulling her inside as dad got her stuff. "Dad cleared a shelf off in the bathroom for you" I said as I pointed to the bathroom and took her into her room. I explained everything about school tomorrow and then left to let her get settled in. I heard a honk come from outside and smiled knowing it was Billy and Jacob. My dad and them are the only ones who treat me like I'm just like them. I ran out and hopped on Jacob's back. "Hello Billy, Hello Jacob" I said and slid off of his back as I saw Bella walking out of the house. I nudged Jacob knowing that he's had a crush on her ever since we were little and he pushed me laughing. "Do you like your home coming present" dad asked pointing at the truck. Bella started saying thank you and that it was perfect. Jacob was gonna show her how to use it and typical Bella hit him with the door on accident and I laughed saying bye to both Billy and Jacob before going inside and getting ready for school the next day. That'll be where I see how Bella really thinks of me. Home is one thing, but school's another. Once I woke up I took a shower brushed my teeth and got in my car driving to school. Once I got to school I hurried up to my first class and sat in my normal seat in the back. I hoped lunch came by fast so I could read my book. I wasn't much of a book worm but I did like to read. As I had hoped lunch time came by fast and I sat in my usual spot alone. I was surprised to see Bella sitting on the table just next to mine but her back was turned to me. "Bella you're related to Cassie right" I heard one of them ask and my head shot up looking in that direction before putting my head down and getting out a paper to draw. "Uh yeah. Why? Are you friends with her?" I could tell Bella was being cautious about her answer. The topic was suddenly changed as Bella asked. "Who are they?" as the Cullens started walking to their normal table. They started saying who each one was and then Edward came in. "Who's he?" she asked with interest in her voice. "That's Edward Cullen, he's gorgeous obviously, but apparently no one here is good enough for him. Like I care you know" Jessica said laughing. I smiled down at my paper. Oh you care. I thought sketching eyes onto my paper. Wonder how many times she's been turned down. I thought again and heard someone laugh. I looked up slowly and saw Edward laughing. Must be a coincidence. "Seriously like don't waist your time." Jessica said. "Wasn't planning on it" Bella said looking over to the table. I bet she's planning on it. I guarantee it. "So uh why did you ask if Cassie was my sister" she said, and here my friends is where I have to pay attention. "Well we are just surprised you're not weird like she is" Jessica said. "Yeah she's pretty weird with that eye thing. She doesn't really even look related to anyone in my family. She must have been like a mistake or something" Bella said. I felt a tear run down my cheek and I quickly whipped it away. A mistake? She was just hugging me saying she missed me yesterday and now she's saying I'm a mistake. I thought. I quickly got up as I saw a tear on my paper and got up to throw my stuff away. I bumped into somebody and almost dropped their tray but I caught it. I looked up to see it was Jasper. "Sorry" I mumbled handing him his tray and throwing my stuff away whipping the tears that were running down my face leaving the cafeteria. Once I got to art I nodded to the teacher as she smiled at me and I sat in my spot in the back. We had an assignment this week that had to be finished by the end of the month so I was planning to take it home everyday to finish as fast as I could since what I was doing, I wanted it to be perfect. Once the bell rang I hurried to my car and as always I'm the first one out the parking lot. The whole way home I was just thinking of what my sister said during lunch. Could school possibly get any worse now that my sister is here? Little did I know the answer to this question was yes.

Sorry this first chapter is kind of short I'll try and make the next one longer.