Crazy Day Part I

I woke up the next morning in Ashley's arms, and with all the stuff that went down last night, I was surprisingly super happy. After we both showered, separately unfortunately, we were both convinced that if we showered together we'd never make it to school. I bet you're saying hey, didn't you guys shower last night? The answer would be yes, we did. But some things went down that made us a little... sweaty, so we took another one. And for all you dirty minds out there, no we didn't have sex. I couldn't sleep so Ashley suggested that we do some yoga to relax me. And it worked, actually.

Anways, back to what I was saying. After separate showers we both got ready for school. Emilio made us breakfast. Waffles, bacon, eggs, and fresh squeezed orange juice. I could get used to this.

After breakfast we both headed to school.

"So I'll see you at lunch." Ashley tells me as she pulls in the school parking lot.

"Mhm. I love you." I say kissing her lips softly.

"I love you, too." She mumbles into the kiss. Now that everyone knows, PDA is no problem for me. Plus Ashley is super hot, it's really hard to not want to kiss her. I get out of the car and head to my first class. Madison is already in our usual seats.

"Morning bestie." I say as I take the seat next to her.

"Good morning?" She more so asks with a wicked smirk on her face.

"No, not what you're thinking." I mock insult and playfully punch her on the arm. "You mind stays in the gutter Maddy, I swear." I tell her and she just laughs.

"There is no way I'm gonna spend the night in the same bed with my hot boyfriend or in your case, girlfriend, and not have sex with them alllllll night." She says seriously.

"Well, I'm not you freak." I joke and she shrugs before taking her supplies out of her bag. "No Carmen, as usual." I observe, looking back at the seat Carmen has probably only occupied four times since school started.

"I think she's avoiding me." Madison says with a dead serious look on her face. I laugh at her. "I'm serious. I put a hit out on her. If I see her, it's going down." My best friend tells me, in a serious tone. Dragging her thumb across the base of her neck for emphasis.

"You're a riot." I tell her as the teacher comes in a begins to teach. Throughout class I kept getting all this looks from people, and there was a lot of whispering. I was over it. That's how my day was up until lunch. A classroom full of whispering and stares. I heard some people talking and the word dyke, and slut being thrown around. By the time lunch came around I didn't even wanna be at school anymore.

"What's wrong?" Ashley asks as she approaches me at me my locker.

"Really?" I asks in a tone harsher than I had intended to. The look on Ashley's face tells me that she wasn't expecting it either. "I'm sorry." I say quickly. "Today's just been really hard." I sigh and slam my locker shut.

"I know, I'm sorry." She says placing a hand on my shoulder. I move her hand and pull her into a hug. I just really needed to be close to her right now.

"I don't think I can take this." I say as I feel the tears building in my eyes. "I just wanna go home, with you." I tell her as the tears start to fall.

"Don't let them get to you baby. If you leave, you're letting them win. Show them that you don't give a shit what they think. That's what I've been doing all day." She tells me, rubbing circles in my back. As people walk by they stare as us and whisper more.

"I can't do this, Ashley." I tell her pulling back. "I just wanna go." I breathe out. She opens her mouth to say something when my phone rings letting me know I have a text. I look down and see it's from Aiden. "It's Aiden." I tell her as I open the text and read it. "He wants to know if we can go to lunch together to talk." I say and look up at Ashley. She doesn't say anything. "Um, should I?" I ask and I can tell that she's uncomfortable with the thought of me hanging out with him. "Ashley, I don't-"