Hah~?

"Wait what?!" I exclaimed, astonished.

"Demon of power?! Are you crazy?!" I asked. She just laughed.

"Of course. I knew you'd react this way, so here's the explanation." She replied calmly.

"When I was a younger demon my power was inferior to most demons. Most people didn't believe I was the daughter of the queen." At the last word, her face hardened.

"I wanted to get stronger. A lot stronger. Stronger than any demon or angel. So, I made a contract." She added.

"With a demon?" I asked.

"No, not a demon. A God." She corrected. My eyes widened.

"A god? But we're demons...!" I exclaimed.

"Let me finish! He was no ordinary God. He was the God of power. He said he'd transfer his power into me if I killed the person I hated the most." She explained.

"Your mother." I muttered. She sighed.

"Yes, and the only reason I got away with it was because I was the only blood-related child to her." She finished.

"So your power came from a god?" I asked. She nodded.

"Yes, and now I give it to you, but you were already very strong even without it." She explained. All of a sudden, her body started glowing and slowly disappearing.

"Looks like It's my time to leave now." She said, a soft smile appearing on her face.

"W-wait what? No, don't go." I said while reaching out to her. She sighed and shook her head.

"Y/n, you're strong. Very strong. You'll see me again, but only when it's your time. Which hopefully won't be for a long while." She said softly, her body almost completely gone.

"I love you, Y/n." She said. I inhaled and smiled.

"I love you too, mom." I replied as her body faded away and the light suddenly disappeared. I was back on the balcony, but in front of me wasn't a necklace... it was a sword.

Except the hilt was a golden color

Except the hilt was a golden color. (Huehue)

"What the...?" I muttered while grabbing it.

"That's the Heartseeker sword." I heard Aira say. I turned around and looked at her, confused.

"How do you know?" I asked.

"My mom had one. And she used to use it all the time when she was battling." She replied.

"How does it work?" I asked.

"The Heartseeker sword is fragile and can break in mid-air. Instead, it channels the wielder's good in them and transforms it into power." She explained.

"Cool." I muttered. I sheathed it and placed it on my back. I hopped onto the railing and looked back over towards Aira.

"You can take care of yourself, right?" I asked. She nodded enthusiastically.

"Of course!" She exclaimed. I smiled before jumping off of the railing and flying over. There were bodies scattered everywhere, but there was a large pile near the west side of hell. When I flew there I saw the cause of that pile of bodies.

'Eliza.' I thought. She killed every demon that came after her, one after another. I dive-bombed towards her, and kicked her away from killing another demon.

"Well, well, look who finally decided to show herself." She said while standing up. Her pure white dress, now completely red as well as her s/c skin.

"Why are you doing this?" I asked. She laughed.

"Why? Are you kidding me? Your species is nothing but impure scum, waiting to devour vulnerable souls!" She exclaimed while drawing her bow.

"I think the only impure one here is you." I said, rather emotionless. She growled and shot three arrows at me. I drew my sword and blocked them all while jumping at her. I swung my sword down, but she blocked it with her bow.

"I knew I should've killed you when I had the chance...!" I exclaimed, my eyes burning red.

"Hah! Like you could even challenge me!" She said smugly. I growled while jumping up and summoning my black flames towards her. She dodged, but one of her wings caught on fire, making her scream in pain. When her wing was completely burned, she just sat there in shock for a moment.

"My wing..." She muttered. A scowl then placed itself on her face.

"Y-YOU'LL PAY FOR THAT!!!" She screamed, her voice sounding demonic. A bright ball of light came up, making me shield my eyes. When I lowered my arms, Eliza came shooting up at me. But what I noticed was that her one wings had specks of black feathers in them.

'I see. She may be an angel, but she holds much resentment in her heart.' I thought while dodging her many attacks.

"Just die already!!!" She screamed while thrusting an arrow at me. I dodged, but my cheek got scraped. I narrowed my eyes and pulled my arm back, and punched her to the other side. She slammed into the wall and I followed suit. She pushed herself out of the wall and towards me. We battled each other in mid-air, like an aerial routine almost. The sword I was using started to crack, with each hit it took until it finally shattered. She smirked and pulled her bow back.

"You may still have your weapon, but I have this." I said while pulling out the sword. Her eyes widen, and she instantly stopped.

"H-Heartseeker..." She muttered.

"You... how do you have that..?! Only pure angels can wield it!" She screamed.

"You can thank mom for that." I replied.

"That crusty bitch." She muttered. I held the sword in my d/h and closed my eyes, thinking about all of the fun and great times I had.

Normal POV~

The sword started to emit a glowing light that progressively got brighter and bigger.

"Impossible...! A demon can't have that much good in them!" Eliza exclaimed.

"That's where you're wrong." You said.

"We may not be pure, but we all cherish our memories with the ones we love, and care about. Unlike you, the only goal in life I have is to keep the ones I love safe and sound. So, begone! And let us live in peace for once!!" You screamed as the light engulfed all of hell. The only thing you heard was the screaming of who you assumed were angels. When the light dispersed so did the sword. You looked around and noticed no angels. You looked around and noticed all of the damaged was fixed and repaired, almost as if it was never ruined.

'We won?' You thought. You then smiled and held up your arm.

"Citizens of hell! I'm proud to say that after almost 20 hours of endless bloodshed and death the battle is now over! Of course in the process we've lost ones we love." You said while looking at Amaya's corpse.

"However! Their deaths were not in vain! They each put up a great fight, and so did you!" You screamed. Cheers and holler's rang through hell and your ears, making you smile. You landed on a roof and started running to his location. When you spotted him, you sprinted at full speed towards him.

"Koala hug!!" You screamed while wrapping your appendages around him. He chuckled before hugging you back.

"We did it Sebastian." You muttered.

"Yes, we did my love." He replied.

Shit, that wasn't as intense as I anticipated... I think I just lost all of my followings... OH whale *shruggs* I tried.

Ja ne!

{Ruby Red}