I'm fabulous, what~?

"Hah?" I said, completely confused. Sebastian then walked up to me and kissed my hand.

"Happy birthday love." He said softly. I facepalmed myself for totally forgetting.

"Oh yeah, today's my birthday..." I muttered. I sighed before looking around. There was food on the table and gifts I assume? I huffed, but put on a smile nonetheless.

'Yay, more people I have to deal with.' I thought while people came up to me.

"How old are you turning?" A man asked.

"17." I replied.

"Oh, how I wish I was that young again." An older woman asked. I chuckled before excusing myself and walking towards the food tables. I grabbed something that I presumed was tea and started drinking it. There was silence before music was playing. Everyone got a partner and started dancing until the music ended. Everyone then parted away so that Sebastian could walk up to me. He offered his hand with a charming smirk.

"May I have this dance, milady?" He asked. I smiled while putting down my drink.

"Of course." I said while putting my hand in his and was swept onto the floor.

"You kept me in my room for four hours to prepare this? How did you pull that off?" I asked while he spun me around.

"I have my ways, love." He replied. I chuckled.

"You could've at least let me do something. I was so bored until Mey-rin came in TWO hours later!" I said while laughing. He chuckled while he pulled me away from him, and spinning me back only to have him press his lips against mine. This earned awe's and whistles. When he broke away, he bowed and I did the same.

"Excuse me. I have to do something." He said suddenly. I titled my head.

"Do what?" I asked. He just smirked while putting a gloved finger to his lips. I looked at him suspiciously before shrugging.

"Eh, okay." I said. He kissed my cheek before leaving. I huffed.

'Guess I have to talk to people now..' I thought.

~
It's been about 20 minutes and I haven't seen Sebastian. I don't even feel his presence.

"Hey shorty." I greeted Ciel.

"Don't call me that when you're only two inches taller." He said annoyed.

"Two inches are better than nothing! Just like yer dick!" I said with a smirk. He just sighed, his cheeks tinting pink.

"So where's Sebastian?" I asked again. He shrugged.

"Don't know." He replied. I raised a brow.

"Attention." I heard a voice say. I turned around and saw Sebastian on the top of the staircase.

"I thank all of you for attending this birthday ball. However, I'm afraid that it is almost over." He started.

"But before it is, I would like to do something." He added. He then motioned me to him. I walked up towards him, completely oblivious to what was fucking happening. He then turned to me, and grabbed my hands.

"Y/n, first off I would like to say happy birthday." He started off.

"But there's also something else I would like to say." He added. He then got down on one knee, making everyone gasp, and my eyes to widen.

'No fucking way... he is not...' I thought, completely shocked. He then pulled out a black velvet box from his pocket.

"Y/n L/n, even though you are a very sarcastic, trouble making, annoying, crazy girl." He started.