Goodbye you annoyingly amazing wet sock~

Hey, sorry I haven't updated until now! I felt like shit yesterday! But here!

~
It's been two days since the battle was over and now it was time for the funeral. Not only for Amaya, but for everyone who lost their life. Everyone was dressed in black, standing before coffins. I was at the front with my crown proudly on top of my head. Sebastian was there as well, for me.

"We're here today to not only grieve for the lost our friends, family, and loved ones. We're here to also honor them, and thank them for their bravery in fighting." I started.

"-sigh- including my aunt. Amaya L/n. Of course, a lot of people would of lived if someone *glares at coffin* allowed me to fight since the beginning, but I understood why. So, I thank you for that." I muttered the last part.

"And since I'm bad at speeches, let's just bury them." I finished.

Yes, we have a demon cemetery. Shocker? Not much.

They lowered the coffins into the ground while I kept hearing crying. I wanted to cry, but as queen I can't be seen as weak by my subordinates. After they left, I sat on my knees and took off my crown, putting it on the ground. I then smiled and softly said.

"I don't know where you are right now, since you can't go anywhere. But wherever you are, I hope you're happy and are watching over me." I said as tears finally fell. I felt two arms wrap around me from behind.

"She'll be alright love." He said softly. I nodded.

"Yeah, I know." I muttered while relaxing in his arms.

"It's just she was the only family member left. If only I had gotten there sooner." I said while rubbing my face. He grabbed my wrists and pulled my hands away.

"It's something that could not be avoided. No matter how hard we tried." He said. I sighed before kissing his jaw.

"Yeah, I guess you're right." I muttered. He smiled before kissing my forehead.

"I guess this is my last goodbye..."

~
It was the day after and I was in my room with Sebastian.

"You should probably go back to the overworld. I still have to stay here for two and a half months." I said to him. He smiled sadly while nodding.

"Yeah." He said. I came over and wrapped my arms around his torso. He gladly returned the hug.

"I'll see you soon." I said while pulling away. He nodded while gently putting his lips to mine in a soft kiss. When we pulled away he stepped back and disappeared in black crow feathers.

"I'll see you soon, love." His voice echoed. I sighed.

"Yes. Yes you will." I muttered.

~
"Eren, how is the reconstruction going?" I asked. He bowed before saying.

"It's going good your majesty." He replied. I smiled while ruffling his hair, shocking him.

"Go take a break." I said. He smiled before walking out of the room. I sighed before sitting back down. While most of the damage was repaired by the Heartseeker there were still some areas the light didn't reach.

"Finally quiet..." I muttered. Buuuut luck wasn't on my side because my doors burst open, revealing an ecstatic looking Aira.

"Hey, what's up?" I asked, sitting up. She squealed before skipping up to me.

"Y/n nee-san!! Look what I learned!" She said. She held out her hand and crystal particles started forming a flower.

"Cool, huh?" She asked excitedly

"Cool, huh?" She asked excitedly. I smiled before cupping her hand.

"Watch this." I said. She nodded before putting her attention on the crystal flower. The flower then started to grow bigger with streaks of icy blue in it. Her eyes lit up.

"Pretty, isn't it?" I asked. She nodded.

"How did you do that?" She asked while looking at me. I smiled.

"Magic." I replied. She laughed.

"Here." She said while holding the flower out to me.

"For me?" I asked.

"Yeah! You're the reason why I can do this!" She said. I smiled before taking the flower from her hand and holding it.

"I have a better idea." I said. I held the flower out flat on my palms, while the flower started forming into a tiny tiara.

She gasped as her eyes popped out of her head

She gasped as her eyes popped out of her head. I chuckled before placing the tiara on her head.

"There, now you can be a princess." I said.

"Does this mean I can boss the servants around?" She asked while basically jumping. I laughed.

"You may, but don't go too crazy. Otherwise you'll turn into a mean girl!" I joked.

"I don't want to be a mean girl!" She cried. I chuckled.

"Then go easy on them, okay? Also, tell them it's an order." I said. She giggled before turning around.

"Okay!" She said while running out the room. I sighed before sitting back into my chair. I looked out towards my window and saw 60% of the construction done already.

"Keita." I said. She appeared before me on her knee.

"Yes your highness?" She asked.

"Tell everybody to take a 10 minute break." I ordered. She nodded before disappearing.

"Two and a half more months until I can leave." I muttered.

'I still have to crown someone Prince of hell.' I thought. I face palmed myself for not doing it when I had the chance.

"I'll do it before my leave." I said while standing up. I walked over to my mirror and looked at myself for a little.

"Damn, you sexy as fuck." I said while doing stupid poses.

"Thank devil no one saw me do that." I muttered while slapping myself.

'Gee, you're really fit to be a queen.'

"Shut up inner me!" I said aloud.

"Who are you talking to?" I turned around and saw Kohen.

"Uhhh... no one?" I replied.

"Anyways, what do you need?" I asked, changing the subject. He shifted nervously.

"I just wanted to asked if you could help me with the papers." He said shyly. I smiled.

"Sure. Come on." I said while walking past him.

"R-really?!" He asked, shocked. I stopped and looked back at him.

"You asked didn't you?" I replied with a smirk. He nodded before walking up next to me.

"Thank you." He said.

"No problem." I replied.

'Maybe these two months won't be so bad...'

Andddd that was the end! There are approximately two or three more chapters after this... It's one chapter, then an epilogue if I can't think of a third chapter. Until then,

Ja ne!

{Ruby Red}