I know you know

"That particular guest is in an unfit state to be seen by those from the world of light. I made her all pretty, you know?" Undertaker said, a large grin stretching across his face. You tilted your head slightly, eyes going to the two people next to you.

"I want to hear more about that," Ciel said, seemingly unfazed by Undertaker's antics.

"I see. So being an undertaker is just your cover," Lau spoke up from behind you. "How much is your information?" Undertaker zipped up to him, leaning forward, close to his face.

"I don't have the slightest use for the Queen's legal tender," he replied before his eyes turned over to Ciel. He zipped up to him like a rabid cat. "Now, Earl, give me that." Drool began to drip down his chin with uneven breaths leaving him. Ciel looked 100% done with him at that point.

"Bestow the finest laughs upon me! Then, I shall tell you whatever you want!" He began to gyrate his hips in a circle, arms hugged tightly around him.

'I can't believe this is one of the most powerful Grim Reapers.' You thought, sneering slightly.

"Leave it to me!" Lau spoke up. "I was known as the Grinning New Year Tiger of Shanghai. Behold my true nature!"

"The bed fled!"
Everyone stared at him, even when he had a stupid grin on his face. Your eye twitched and you grabbed the back of his Qipao, dragging him back.

"I suppose there's no helping it." Red stepped up. "This Madam Red, known as the flower of social gatherings, will let you in on her top-secret gossip!" Your brows raised at the not-so PG language that came out of her mouth. You're not a stranger to dirty talk, but what came out of her mouth shocked you slightly. 

Now the two of them stood to the side with surgical masks over their mouths, accompanied by a large red X. Undertaker's head turned to you, that creepy grin never leaving his face.

"Now... don't be shy, give it a try!" He came close to your face, grey hair tickling your face. You pursed your lips and raised your brows. Humor on the spot was not something you were good at. Without a word, you slipped on the same mask as Red and Lau, never taking your eyes off of his. You shook your head repeatedly. 

"I suppose there's no other way around it." Sebastian walked up in front of Ciel, tightening his gloves. 

"Sebastian?" Ciel called quizzically. Undertaker moved away from your face, and you let out a light sigh.

"Everyone, please step outside," Sebastian instructed. "Under no circumstances are you to peek inside." His face suddenly got darker. 

... 

... 

... 

...

Manic laughter rang out from the parlor, so much so, that the sign hanging above fell from the roof and landed on the ground. When the laughter died down, the door opened, revealing a smiling Sebastian. 

"Please enter. It seems he is willing to tell us what we need to know," he said, moving out of the way. You allowed the others to enter before you. You looked down at the sign then up at the side of the building. With the snap of your fingers, the sign was back in its original place. 

~
Undertaker had distributed tea in beacons, instead of cups. With you, Sebastian, and Grell standing, you didn't get served tea. Probably for the best, anyhow. 

"Recently, I've been seeing something every so often. Customers who have a little missing," Undertaker explained.

"A little missing?" Sebastian repeated. 

"Yes, a little missing," Undertaker confirmed, holding a mannequin close to him. "Like a uterus." There was a collective gasp amongst them, but you didn't need to be told. You knew already. Once again, your eyes trailed over to Madam Red.

'She's a good actor.' You thought.

"It was a pretty harsh splatter, but her uterus was precisely cut out," Undertaker explained further. 

"While it may not have been a largely populated street, would it not be difficult for an amateur to perform such a precise task there in the pitch black?" Sebastian inquired. Undertaker placed the mannequin back on the table.

"You're quite a sharp one, Mr. Butler." He turned towards him. "I thought the exact same thing." He walked over to Ciel and placed a hand on his shoulder.

"First, they cut the prey's neck, then cut here and steal what's important." He stuck his pointed nail into his cheek before standing up. "He'll definitely kill again. He's the type that won't stop until someone stops him."

'Interesting choice of pronouns.' You thought. Undertaker walked closer to the table.

"Can you stop him Noble of Darkness, Earl Phantomhive?" He questioned. 

"I swear on my family's crest, those who dirty Her Majesty's Garden will be dispatched without exception, whatever it takes," he replied. 

'It seems a bit early to say that Little Phantomhive.' You thought.

~
On the way back to the townhouse, Grell was driving the carriage this time. Everyone else was inside.

"That story narrowed it down quite a bit," Ciel spoke.

"Firstly, it is an individual expert in medical dissection. Also, someone of that sort who has no alibi for that night, and from the fact that they took the organs with them, someone involved with some manner of ritual, sect, or even black magic," Sebastian thought out loud.

'Nah. No ritual. Just jealousy and envy.' You thought, turning your head to stare out of the window.

"Just how does that narrow it down?" Red inquired.

"Dissections are something that any doctor--even I--can do."
Your eyes flickered over to her.

"Summer is almost at an end, too. In one more week, when the season ends, all the nobles will return home with the personal doctors they brought with them." 

"Well then," Sebastian quickly interrupted. "We should just investigate until that time." He had a grin on his face.

"What?" Lau questioned.

"It is only natural for a butler of the Phantomhives to be able to do that." He smirked. Ciel was used to this while Red and Lau were flabbergasted.  "I will draw up a list of suspects immediately and go through everyone on it." He opened the carriage door.

"Well then, if you'll excuse me." He flew from the carriage from Ciel just waved him away nonchalantly. Lau and Red smooshed their faces against the window.

"This carriage is going at full speed!" She exclaimed, but Sebastian was nowhere in sight.

"Sebastian said he'd do it," Ciel spoke up flatly. "We should just make afternoon tea or something and wait." When Lau and Red settled back in their seat, you looked at her through the reflection in the window. Flicking your finger, your eyes flashed a red. 

'I was correct. She is a great actress.'

Ja ne!

 {Ruby Red}